Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: taurean

thanks GOD finally,u ppl are giving me response.........so guys what do u think about the website?

I wanted to explore more but now it says: COMING SOON.

😭😭😭. I loved the song palyed when the sites opens.😳

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously?i didnt listen.now i will open 😊
iman_ali thumbnail
😭😭😭

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

I wanted to explore more but now it says: COMING SOON.

😭😭😭. I loved the song palyed when the sites opens.😳

same here 😭

iwant to see this site!!😭bcos its iman alis 1st movie!!!😭

iman_ali thumbnail
can u post some pics plz?of iman?
taurean thumbnail
oh sure i will try my level best to post its cute pics....dont forget to visit its first page..
taurean thumbnail
guys ,

u wont believe me but its more like dream come true to watch my mooooooooooossssssssssttttttt fav.director's film,and its none other than Shoaib Mansoor.....his film trailers would be playing soon from 27 of june on GEO tv...and this film would release in july....great theaters have already been booked for that......and last but not the least....here is its official website....just open it,u will love it,and plzzzzzzz guys i need ur alooooooooooots of comments on it,would u go to watch that movie.....i would definitely watch it on CINEMA,is k liye mei apne ammi abu k dant bhee kha longe,lekin watching is must.....what u say?oh sorry the cast includes...........SHAN,...IMRAN ALI,......FAWAD KHAN,.......NASEERU DIN SHAH[indian actor]......AYUB KHOSO[my fav.],..........AND MANY ENGLISH ACTORS......ITS been shot in PAKISTAN,ENGLAND,AND AMERICA..........

www.inthenameofgod.com.....................

guys if u want to see its tralers u just need to go to google video,or youtube and type khuda ke liye and type the name of any actor u will see its trailers[who are jusssssssssst fantastic],kash jalde se ye fillm dekh sake,seriously i cant wait tosee that fim.its fabboulooooous.do watch its trailers,its website for some reasons is not working but soon they will correct its errors....do watch Fawad trailer it great..and its promos are now playing on GEO tv......

taurean thumbnail
so do watch its trailers on GOOGLE VIDEO AND YOUTUBE.....AND IF ANYONE TRY I THINK U COULD FIND man-o-salwa vdo's too.....i m not sure but i think they should be there....try out.........