SHOAIB MANSOOR film releasing in july

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

guys ,

u wont believe me but its more like dream come true to watch my mooooooooooossssssssssttttttt fav.director's film,and its none other than Shoaib Mansoor.....his film trailers would be playing soon from 27 of june on GEO tv...and this film would release in july....great theaters have already been booked for that......and last but not the least....here is its official website....just open it,u will love it,and plzzzzzzz guys i need ur alooooooooooots of comments on it,would u go to watch that movie.....i would definitely watch it on CINEMA,is k liye mei apne ammi abu k dant bhee kha longe,lekin watching is must.....what u say?oh sorry the cast includes...........SHAN,...IMRAN ALI,......FAWAD KHAN,.......NASEERU DIN SHAH[indian actor]......AYUB KHOSO[my fav.],..........AND MANY ENGLISH ACTORS......ITS been shot in PAKISTAN,ENGLAND,AND AMERICA..........

www.inthenameofgod.com.....................

guys if u want to see its tralers u just need to go to google video,or youtube and type khuda ke liye and type the name of any actor u will see its trailers[who are jusssssssssst fantastic],kash jalde se ye fillm dekh sake,seriously i cant wait tosee that fim.its fabboulooooous.do watch its trailers,its website for some reasons is not working but soon they will correct its errors....do watch Fawad trailer it great..and its promos are now playing on GEO tv......

Edited by taurean - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurean thumbnail
if in any case website is not working then go to google and type the website,u will definitely find it......but i hope it would work 😊
taurean thumbnail
guys just watch the website and u wont believe ur eyes that its a PAKISTANI FILM,bcos it looks like a HOLLYWOOD film........that film will INSHALLAH do wonders and will definitely change the whole look of pakistani cinema...........i beg ur pardon,but its looking 100 times better than any indian film.....shoaib mansoor sahib u did greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat work 👏
hhyqk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
iys not working i type it in google but nothing come plz find the right one
***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow that's really nice it like dream comes true i can't wait to see that movie look really nice story
shoaib mansoor sahib u did wonderful job 👏
taurean thumbnail
sonia kya tum se website khul gaye hai?do tell about me kyunk yehi website hai jo work kar rahe hai
taurean thumbnail
oh pyare logo.....pakistan k is mega film par kuch tu comments pass karo......go and open that site and u will definitely agree with me..and plzzzz support ur cinema infact good cinema.......we should go and watch that movie......
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG....this film is worth watching. 👏 I'll definately watch this film.
But I cant downlaod the songs from here. Can any1 give mye the link to download songs. ESp. the song plays on background. "khuda ke naam se".
pllzzz

This is correct site: In the Name of God
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I opened it. I looks like an AWESOME movie.TFS
taurean thumbnail
thanks GOD finally,u ppl are giving me response.........so guys what do u think about the website?