maihjabin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hello guys !Lets talk about our favourite Stars.I like Fahad Mustafa,Maira Khan,Imran Abbas(a little bit),Amna Haq,Iman Ali and lots more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm nice post... i lyke faisal qureshi from (main aur tum) , fahad choudary from ( thoda saath chahiye) and saba fom( family front)..
taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FAHAD CHAUHDRY[come on he is fahad mustafa]
I LIKE IMRAN ABBAS[ aloooooooooootttt] and then i love to watch nadia jamil,sania saeed,and rashid farooqui[i hope u dont know about him,but he is a wonderful actor,ayesha khan[a lil]nauman ejaz[sometime]sarmad sultan khusat[just watch his acting once,and u would definitely be his fan for sure,he did really great acting in PIYA NAM KA DIYA]bushra ansari[who can forget his acting in KUCH DIL NE KAHA]and lots of others.......cant name them right now,but on the whole i m the biggggggggggeeessssssst fan of Pakistani artists,they are very real and natural in their acting 😊 😊
Angadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fahad mustafa i like himin lahasil and Najia
anji thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fahad Mustafa is one of my fav aswell love his acting.I also like Adnan jilani,Humayon and Faisal Quereshi ,Faisal Qazi,Faisal Shah 😳 Farhan Ali Agha,Maria Wasti,Sania Saeed,Bushra Ansari,Moin Akhtar and the list goes on I like Imran and Mikaal but the prob is that they r just cute they don't know how to act.
maihjabin thumbnail
Yes Mikaal is great too.I like Bushra Ansari and i like Fahad in Najiah,Lahasil,Wajude-Laraib and Thora Sath Chahiye and a lot of more actors 😆
dhaniiiii thumbnail
i love ahsan khan (meri jaan) sami khan (gr8) mikaal (GOOD) sarah chaudhry erum akhtar(love both)an saba qamar(nice)