methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
princtengirl
IF-Rockerz

Posted: June 15 2007 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
HINDU BAAT HUM SAY DOSTI KI KARTAY HAIN KEHTAY HAIN KAY ABB MAZEED UN KAY MEIN KOI MARZ NHIN MAGAR WO IN FILMS AUR APNI ISI TARHAN KI BURI AUR CHICHORI HARQATOON SAY PROVE KARTAY HAIN THAT THEY HATE USS BUT THERE R GOOD INDIAN ASWELL BUT MOST OF THEM HATES MUSLIMS 😑

Why would you say so? I was going through the threads and I found this message. I was seeing more hateracy here. Just by showing a muslim girl marrying to a Hindu guy all Hindus don't hate muslims.

I am a muslim and know it very correctly that India has more muslims than Pakistan does. Also, tell me howmany Hindus are there in Pakistan? What rights they have in Pakistan to practice their religion? I hate discussing this with my fellow muslims, but I have to say this today because of people like you other people get chance to point fingers at us.

I hope you take this message in right sense and spread love not hate.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i tottaly agree with u! πŸ˜‰

most of the hindus in pakistan converted to Islam....

Edited by indian_masala - 17 years ago
methebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: princtengirl

OK MR METHEBEST TUM BAAT KIYA KAAR RAHAY HOO HAAN MUSLIM HOOO TUM RIGHT MEINAY HISTORY PARHI HAI BUHAT SI BOOKS PARHI HAIN PARHA HAI KISS TARHAN BILKUL BEKASOOR MUSLAMANOON KO MARA GAYA BALADESH KO HUM SAY ALAG KIYA GAYA PHIR KASHMIR KAY MUSLAMNOO PAR ZULMM BE WAJA YEH NAFRAT NHIN HAI TU AUR KIYA HAI INDIA PAKISTAN KAY PARTITION KAY DAURAN MUSLIM WOMEN KI KITNI BEEHORMATI KII GAYE USS KA ANDAZA HAI UNN KI KAHANI PARH KAR DILL KHOOL UTHTA HAI PHIRRR YEH NAFRAT NHIN TU AUR KIYA HAI

I think that happend on both sides. Hindu women have horrifying stories to tell too. Clear fact is there is not many Hindus left in Pakistan and the ones who are left have no rights. In India all of us have rights. You see our President is a muslim. A muslim person has as bright futur as a HIndu. I don't see that in Pakistan. I think you are just onesided and ignorant. What I wanted in this forum is "HATERACY" to stop, but you want to make it a big discussion. I hope moderators do something about this. I am requesting them because I do not agree to such hateracy thing to be discussed on "indian-forums".

methebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: princtengirl

WOO TUM KHATUM NHIN KAR SAKTAY CHAHY HINDU MUSLIM KITA BHI KEH LAIN UNN KAY DIL MEIN EK DOSRAY KAY LIYE NAFRAT HAI USS MUTAYA NHIN JAA SAKTA WO KUCH AUR HAIN AUR HUM KUCH AUR UNN KAY MAZHAB MEIN JO HALAL HAI WO HUMARAY LIYE HARAM HAI AISAY LOOG KABHI DOST NHIN BAAN SAKTAY TUMHARAY CHAHNAY SAY KUCH NHIN HOOGA AUR 1954 KI JANG MEIN HINDUS LEFT THE MUSLIMS ALONE OKY JUST FOR THAT BATTEL HINDU N MUSLIMS UNITED BUT WHEN THEY LOSED THE HINDU LEFT MUSLIMS AND THAT WAS WHEN STARTED MUSLIMS WORSE TIME IN SUB CONTINENT

SO FRIEND STOP ALL THIS YEH NAFRAT KHATUM NHIN HOO SAKTI😊

May be you are right! Just because ppl like you most of the world hate us. Its not only Hindus. Name a non muslim country and there you go. Ms. Princeton the University you are representing in the same country I go thru hell of a security checking. Our Holy places are being video tapped and you still won't change. Rest of the word is bad, but you are the greatest.😊

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Enough of all this, isnt there another topic discussing the same then why did you post this here in a seperate topic?

Closing this topic now. anything you wanna say, say it in that topic.

And someone above wrote in Caps, please don't do so, its shouting in internet lang.

Topic Closed