Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Awww... Ppl... only 1 week left till we start.... So write your names...

Javz ki bachi u r going down.. 😳 N gud idea we do need forum members to support us.. 😳
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok...soo who wants 2 b my campaign manager and work with the winning candidate? πŸ˜‰

wini....u can pretend 2 follow a real political nishan/party....but i was saying we should make sumthing up
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amna, is Election mein humara bhi selection ho sakta hai? πŸ˜ƒ
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me ready to be anyone's campaign mgr but in return i need a cool siggy of Hirithik or RajeevπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Think il run for presidnt to...pakistani politics need a make over...so does the parliment house.....vote 4 me...and il get your fave pakistani celeb to come sing happy birthday 2 u on your birthday πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† but not ahsan khan...hes strictly mines 😳
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
hehehe... Amreen appi.... U have to run for the President thingy too... πŸ˜‰

Aji ur with me.. πŸ˜† I will make sure I get u a Hrithik Siggy made... But he is mine... 😳
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
never participate in politics b4 so dont really know wat to do.........so first of all tell me wat the campaign manager will do????? and wat we will do and also where we have to write our speeches??/.....chalu kal job par kuch karnay ko mil gaya πŸ˜‰ ....beth kar speech likh loon gi πŸ˜†

and my lovely, choonay choonay, sweet sweet, PSFian who will be my campaign manager........whoever she will be will get a surprize gift.....i will tell that through pm πŸ˜‰
and who wants to be in my party????? (remember T-E-I is imran's party so hmmmmm come n join me πŸ˜‰ )

and n i forgot to tell my nishaan it's

πŸ˜‰ symbol of peace πŸ˜ƒ
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
First of all mereay liyay aik speech likhooo.... Azadi Ka Takaza- Requirements of Speech.. It has nuthing to do with Politics... πŸ˜† Whoever writes a gud one send it to me.. πŸ˜‰ 😳