Should Pakistan Govt Sue Jamaican Police?

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

They turned the whole world against us.

Each of us were fighting in our own way to keep our Pakistan cricket team's name safe from these pointing fingers. Everyone was just making more and more stories about Pakistani players as they are all murderers or criminals😡

It was disgusting, all of us, as I spoke to one girl here aishya who lives in irland and her teacher misbehaved with her because of all these pointing fingers at our Pakistan cricket team. It's all because of a false postmortum report provided by jamaican police.

They should be sued.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup they should be sued for sure!!
lonely thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yah right i mena it was not that girls fault. it might me the fault of pakistani team but woh log aam logon ko kyon beech main ghasittey hain thats not fare
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah .. I guess its just not that we are pakis.. but also Muslim.. and you know they are trying to put muslims down everywhere
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah, it's not only Pakistan it's about all muslims
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they shud be sued... they made it seem so mysterious and deadly and on top of all that made everyone suspect the pak team... they never ever had any solid proof at all! they were so inaccurate thru out this whole case.,.. they shud surely get sued!!!!
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar PAKISTAN ka naam bad-naam akrna tha bass jo kar leya abb kuch nahi noyka.. orr jo ****** (i hope key samjh aa jaye ge kiss countries ke abat akr rahe hoon .. who humara naam badnaam kartey hain to hum ary hakomat ney kuch keya ??? nahi keya to iss baar keya kar lein gain... hum log pagal hain jo etani umeed laga key bedhey rehty hain!!!
😭