Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

so we're getting questioned but the people who made all those negative posts are NOT. πŸ˜• and for your information i DID try using the report button but it kept on giving me some error message so thats why i posted it here.

and no this topic shouldnt have been closed because its abouts reality but about distorted reality and a topic that you know is going to offend some members.

Edited by mittijalebi - 17 years ago
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

so we're getting questioned but the people who made all those negative posts are NOT. πŸ˜• Who said they are not? You questioned us so in return I questioned youπŸ˜›. You questioned us why are those topics not been dealt with... so i questioned you why u didnt report the topics.

and for your information i DID try using the report button but it kept on giving me some error message so thats why i posted it here. you should have PMed any of PSF dev. team member. There are topics made in PSF by Mods/Viewbies and that shows the dev. team of this section if you don't know them. YOu could have asked another dev. team member about PSF Dev. team so that you could contact them and let them know about this post, couldn't you?

About error msg: u should have PMed admins about the error u were getting!!!

and no this topic shouldnt have been closed because its abouts reality but about distorted reality and a topic that you know is going to offend some members. You know wat, in DM there are zillions of topics which are getting discussed and which DO hurt some members feelings but they are not getting closed just because some members are hurt by those topics.

As they say "truth hurts"and discussions do hurt at times. This is reality, Indian films do show this like Veer-Zaara, JBJ and there are many other.

Word Count: 0

mittijalebi thumbnail
my only issue was indians being called stupid and our parents evil b/c they are following the western culture. that is not right.

i could've done all those things like PM the development team etc, but this was easier. and since everything else was being posted on here i don't understand why my post was the only one that was taken offense too. simply b/c you were questioned and your reply back was extremely harsh.

your right about DM but none of them involve extremely sensitive issues like this. but its okay. i saw this on DM so came on this section to check it out.

needless to say my first visit to this forum was unpleasant and will never come on here again. you guys are free to discuss and put down us indians as much as you like.
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambzaman

No need to fight each other but its a very simple question that IF INDIANS ARE SO SECULAR AND LIBERAL THEN WHY DON'T THEY PRESENT SOMETHING WHERE A HINDU GIRL MARRIES TO A MUSLIM........CAN THEY AFFORD THIS???? NO NEVER, SO ACCEPT THE FACT.

IF THEY CAN'T AFFORD THIS THEN EXPECT OTHERS TO BE SO SCULAR AND LIBERAL??? In conclusion, there is a need to learn how to respect each other's feelings.

lol. so there's a problem now if a shahrukh khan marries a preity zinta in a filmi world? btw, hasn't he married a hindu girl gauri in real life?πŸ˜› do you have examples of pakistani girls marrying indian guys, no matter how much they might be dying to?πŸ˜‰ from what one hears, do they even get to go much beyond cousins, let alone marry an indian? dont mind, just asking since that's what one hearsπŸ˜‰

btw, there was a simple answer which required no need for jumping to wild conclusionsπŸ˜†

hindi movies are made for indian audiences primarily. the lead actor is the guy around whom movies sell and around most stories revolve, whether its a sharukh khan, an amir khan, a salman khan or some other khan.πŸ˜‰ the actress by herself is usually a wall-flower. now if you were a film producer where you have to put your money in your mouth, would you make pakistani movies with hindus depicted as the heros? really? do you have examples? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

fwiw, india is an open multicultural thriving society. is that the case in pakistan? like, wouldnt there be edicts and fatwas passed as soon as something was shown they didnt like? πŸ˜†

200467 thumbnail

πŸ˜† gosh...so much discussion on Indian movies which these very same Pakis help sell overseas πŸ˜†

Yaar, pasand nahi aata muslim ladki ko hindu ladkey key saath delkhna toh matt dekho na hamari movies. Choice is yours at the end of the day.

In India, there are so many instances of muslim guys married to hindu girls and also muslim girls married to hindu guys. Why is this a problem for y'all all of a sudden???

We have the channel mod arguing with a member who raised objections to bad mouthing Indian movies and people on our very own INDIA FORUMS, you don't see any Indian mods butting in and posting rebuttals left and right...and you are still talking about whether my India is secular or not.....height of being in denial I tell you.

Let's all exist here harmoniously.....I feel paki movies suck big time and i don't watch them...stay clear of them barring a couple like Khamosh Pani. If you don't agree with the way Indian movie directors/producers are portraying pakistani people...don't watch the movie...simple....boycott it...what's the big deal here!!!

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago
200467 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JK_5

I agree with you😊 Indian film makers need to learn how to respect EVERYONE'S feelingsπŸ˜ƒ

In India, we believe in freedom of speech. May be it is hard for some of you to understand but we really believe in it. People who don't like certain movies do not need to see them...period. It's not like they are forcing you to watch them at gunpoint yaar....chill

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It beats me that Indian movies have no class and open ness and yet, why are you watching them?

Great post chatbuster and MJ.

It is absolutely immature to comment on Indian men and Indian movie-makers in the manner presented here.
Indian men clearly don't run after you to marry you, and producers couldn't care lesser whether you watched Indian movies or not.

@ the poster who made a comment - "eww will never marry a Hindu guy" - If this is your extent of spiritual growth, then good for the Hindu guy πŸ˜‰, who would much rather have you marry any one else, even a cosanguine instead.

@ Shahrukh being fraud Muslim for his wife is Hindu and Hindu idols are in vicinity of Quran....
You crack me up.. r u not a fraud urself for salivating over him / some other dashing Khans of Bollywood? πŸ˜‰ (- may be not u, but u as in his fans )
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

@ Shahrukh being fraud Muslim for his wife is Hindu and Hindu idols are in vicinity of Quran....
You crack me up.. r u not a fraud urself for salivating over him / some other dashing Khans of Bollywood? πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸ‘

dont know what some folks want. first they start out wondering why muslim guys dont get to marry hindu girls. but when they find a shahrukh khan, they call him a fraud. now what kind of a message does that send to the other muslim guys? that even if they are dying to marry a hindu girl, they should not because they will be called a fraud by some muslimsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† now what's the poor guy to do? apnee laila se bichad jaye because of what some people want? should he start singing "yeh duniya yeh mehfil kisi kaam kee naheen"?πŸ˜†

Edited by chatbuster - 17 years ago
Swar_Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ good one CB πŸ˜†, QT And gauri πŸ˜†

Edited by Swar_Raj - 17 years ago
JonasBros_me<3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sania786

hey i jst wanted 2 open this topic:

• y in indian films they always make a pakistani girl get married to an indian guy... or a muslim girl 2 marry an hindu... take for example Joom Barabar Joom... they made priety zinta a pakistani and gets engaged 2 bobby whos indian...

if look at the reality... in reality muslim guyz get married 2 indian girls... so y dnt they show reality in films also...

this is jst my thoughts so dnt get affended..

sooo true. I gess the indian cinema thinks it's offensive to themselves if they make muslim?paki girls married to hindu/indians guuys!