Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ambzaman

No need to fight each other but its a very simple question that IF INDIANS ARE SO SECULAR AND LIBERAL THEN WHY DON'T THEY PRESENT SOMETHING WHERE A HINDU GIRL MARRIES TO A MUSLIM........CAN THEY AFFORD THIS???? NO NEVER, SO ACCEPT THE FACT.

IF THEY CAN'T AFFORD THIS THEN EXPECT OTHERS TO BE SO SCULAR AND LIBERAL??? In conclusion, there is a need to learn how to respect each other's feelings.

I agree with you😊 Indian film makers need to learn how to respect EVERYONE'S feelings😃

noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kk u guys need to keep in mind that films aren't supposed to depict reality..especially not hindi movies! 😉 if u watch english movies, most of them show christian ppl doing things that aren't 'christian', and its the same thing with hindi films! i'm sure the majority of film-makers don't make stories like that specifically to degrade or ridicule a certain religion's ppl..and if they DO, then only God can decide how they should be punished! 😳 [sorry if what i said offended anyone, i didn't mean for it to!]
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yea thats totally off reality. Ewww I would never in million years even like a hindu guy 🤢 🤢 🤢 ..no offence.

Moderator's Note:

Now that is an attack!!!! and you know it very well

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tajasmi

if a muslim can only marry a muslim then why are so many inter-religious marriages happening..........and this is not only btwn muslim and hindu but btwn muslim and sikhs also.

Word Count: 0

mittijalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

you are right, they just want to show that Pakistani's are evil, when they themselves the makers have such evil and criminal mind, who just want to suggest fight and war by making such movies, they are sick people😡

now if this isnt spreading hatred towards the indians i don't know what is! i think this topic should've been closed a looooooooong time ago.

mittijalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milee

i totali agreeeeee..........wiv u ppzz...bt in think in reality i guess we muslimz r more committed and we culd sacrifice our luv 4 our... parentz....bt i dnt fink....pakistani gal wuld ever fall for a indian guy....wid da actorz itz differ...u luv dem coz of der performance...bt reality is opposite n i think stuff lyk these shouldnt be made....our parentz are best n cultured once,.,,,not eveil...as indianz parentz they r following western tradtion Bt we r proud to be different.

here's another post spreading hatred..........this time attacking indian parents. i think we're in denial that this topic is not spreading hate.

and for your information, indian parents are NOT the only ones becoming westernized. pakistani parents are just as bad...........but you guys are just in denial.

0mega Galaxy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the moderators of this section are not doing their job properly. They are also letting the members spreading hatred towards a community. Moderators of this section should close this topic immediately and warm all the members who have diectly/indirectly attacked anyone. Also these types of topic should be opened in Debate mansion not in serial forum.... There are no rules in the section whatsoever.

One of the membes said that in reality a muslims does not marry a non-muslims. we see that happening everywhere even in Pakistan. Then how it is not a reality. Even if one muslims marries a non-muslims it's a reality and it does happen.....
mittijalebi thumbnail
you are absolutely right omega galaxy.
greatmaratha thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Topic is being closed in view of some comments made here.
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanx for closing the topic s.priya di. Now that we are online so re-opening the topic

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

now if this isnt spreading hatred towards the indians i don't know what is! i think this topic should've been closed a looooooooong time ago.

You have been on IF for more than a year now and don't tell you dont know about the Report button. You saw this comment then why didn't you report it? Answer this first then i'll answer ur question of is it hate post or not!

And why should this topic have been closed a loooon time ago? Because its about reality?

Closing a topic is not always the best option and mind you topics are closed only when thigns are ruined completely

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

here's another post spreading hatred..........this time attacking indian parents. i think we're in denial that this topic is not spreading hate.

and for your information, indian parents are NOT the only ones becoming westernized. pakistani parents are just as bad...........but you guys are just in denial.

Again why didn't you report it? May i know the reason of not reporting it when you found this post attacking Indian parents?

Originally posted by: 0mega Galaxy

I think the moderators of this section are not doing their job properly. They are also letting the members spreading hatred towards a community. Moderators of this section should close this topic immediately and warm all the members who have diectly/indirectly attacked anyone. Why should this topic be closed? Answer this for me please. I would really like to know the reason of closing the topic because when closing a topic you need a strong reason. Dear, this section has been okay so far and those members who wrote something wrong did get a PM. I don't think I need to give you proofs of that or do I? Or shall I say each and every PSF Mod should show you the PMs they send to people?😕 Really confusing!!!

Thanx for letting us know that we are not doing our job properly. As far as I know we are doing OUR JOB, and know very well how to handle a topic...

Also these types of topic should be opened in Debate mansion not in serial forum.... There are no rules in the section whatsoever. Ahhh, now here comes the most interesting point, right? THis section has no rules whatsoever. Dear, this section is (or shall I say was peaceful before you started saying this topic is spreading hatred) peacefull so we don't need any tight rules but we do have ones which are needed and your post shows how much you visit PSF to talk about its Dev. Team or the section!!! I'm impressed😛

We discuss a variety of issues/topics in PSF and this is one of those and we very well know which topic should be in PSF.

One of the membes said that in reality a muslims does not marry a non-muslims. we see that happening everywhere even in Pakistan. Then how it is not a reality. Even if one muslims marries a non-muslims it's a reality and it does happen.....

Who said it doesnt? Everyone knows it does and it does everywhere. I have lots of examples to give but we all know it happens. No one is denying the fact that it doesnt.

Still, its been 5 pages and you havent understoon what the topic is acutally about, hah, feel so sorry for you, I really do. The topic was about how Indian films show Pakistani girls running away from their country and marrying an Indian. The topic was not about inter-religion marriages (till last few posts) or spreading hatred.

Lastly, I have a question for you too now that you have questioned PSF Dev. Team of "not doing its job properly" so please answer it.

When you found this topic why didn't you report it? Don't you know of the report button? I know you do then why didn't you report it?

The topic is not a hate topic, its a reality topic... and if you did find a post instigating or attacking why didn't you report it in first place?

I must say your post shows quite a lot about your visits in PSF. Really, you visit PSF nearly everyday that you know a lot about PSF and its dev. team😛😉

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago