Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pachu.P thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: princtengirl

THAT SHARYKH KHAN IS NOT AT ALL A MUSLIM ANY MORE I SAW ON TV THAT IN HIS HOUSE HE PUTS QURAN OPEN AND JUST BESIDE THAT A STATU OF HINDU god WAS PUTEN ASWELL IT MEANS HE IS CAMPERING ALLAH WITH SOME ONE ELS SO HE IS NOT A MUSLIM AT ALLLLLL HE IS A BLODDY MUNAFIK 😡

Please Refrain yourself from saying bad words...this is open forum, and typing in ALL CAPS means shouting, and hatred, which is NOT allowed on IF

IF Dev Team

Pachu.P thumbnail
Guys,

CHILL!!...Its shown vise versa too...not only in Indian movies, but also Pakistani, sooo..CHILL...and stop this hatred, it wont take us anywhere...trust me!

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Moderator's Note:

Guys!!!

Calm down...please refrain from posting in caps, attacking others, thier religion, country anything.

If any such post is found you'll be receiving a warning PM or may be, depending on your post, increased warning level.

PSF Development Team

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
damn guys calm down...i saw someone link this topic in the Memeber Lounge saying that this topic is showing hatred towards Indians....and quite frankly it is!
I mean what a person does is their own business...no one can judge them! If a Muslim boy wants to Marry a girl outside of his religion then who are we to say anything? 😕

Plus alot of you are confusing the fact that INDIAN is a person from INDIA...that does not mean that that person is Hindu...Hinduism is a Religion.

And come on...honsetly...inter-religious marriages happen all the time. It's a way to mix and have harmony between the different ppl of the world. We should promot this instead of lashing out at Indian ppl.

p.s. I'm from Pakistan and my cousin married a Christan girl so...it does happen in real life.
~Serenity
Me_Anonymous thumbnail

Moderator's Note:

Can I just say something, this topic doesn't spread hatred towards Indian. It just states that how in Indian films this is what is shown. So kindly STOP saying this topic spread hatred, if it was, trust me it would have been closed by now and no one would have even known about this topic.

Also, so far, whatever I have read and understood from the posts refer to Hindus when they say Indians. So please, my reuqest to you guys, BE VERY CLEAR in whatever you write because every single word you write can be analysed so be careful before you get any more such posts or warning PMs.

Btw Pachu Munafik is not a bad word, its one of those words that we muslims use like Mushriq and all that. Munafik means someone who has something in mind/heart but says something else, i think this word generated from Qureshi's time, when they used to come and say to Muslims that we are muslims but when with non-muslims they used to say that we are not. Its a word for double-standard people.

Please guys, I would like to request you all to UNDERSTAND the post completely before you reply or go in other forums and say this topic spreads hatred or that topic spreads hatred.

The terms used mostly are what muslims use to identify a muslim from a non-muslim (we call them Kafir and trust me its not a bad word, its just that we say it in Arabic).

Also, if you see something instigating, there is a Report button so kindly hit that instead of ASSUMING things and going in other sections and making chaos out of nothing!!!

If you guys don't know a word then ASK what it means. Please don't write in caps and BE VERY CLEAR!!!!

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
relax ppl, keep it a discussion, and don't get personal on it. there is nothing shocking in this discussion, nor its spreading hatred, so chill.

we had even hotter discussions before about the two countries both here and in DM. so chill!!!
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont believe dis.....pata nahi kiya hota ja raha hai app sab psfians ko 😛 ........not joking.....but wheneva someone start a discussion topic about india and pakistan that discussion always tuned into wars ...n we have to close that topic....n u know wat this is da only think which is not allowing these two countries to be frndz.....san apnay app ko theek kehtay ho doosray ko galat par yeh bhi tu ho sakta hai na kay app bhi theek ho aur doosra bhi......so be +ve and stop fighting
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont understand how sum ppl think this is hatred? sumone asked a question and its a question thats based on out and out reality! i mean films portray it all.. and indian films r global, they portray al lot and reach a lot of ppl!
.. and its so amusing and absurd how every movie that has a muslim in it, they tend to depict a lot of things which are NOT allowed in islam!... yes, everybody has there choice as to who they can marry wid and all, but what islam says, that cant be changed....so the basic theme which relates to pakistan/islam is always shown in the opposite way... and thats wat many were discussing...

i cant believe how sum ppl take this as sumthing offensive, did anyone mention anything against anyone but the comcept that we see on tv thru films??????

no one is misbehaving, but stating the truth about sum hindi films, which sum r taking in the wrong way!... no one said anything intentionally, but just stated how they feel on this matter...cant believe sum take it in a wrong way and state it has bashing and hatred!...

indian films depict alot of stuff relating to us as muslims and pakistanis, so we relate to it... in that sense y cant we discuss it as well!
tajasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JK_5

Yeah but i mean they can marry a muslim but not a hindu...

Ist not difference to marry a muslim in Pakistan or muslim in India... Muslim is a muslim...

Muslim can only marry a muslim...

Edited by tajasmi - 17 years ago

ambzaman thumbnail
No need to fight each other but its a very simple question that IF INDIANS ARE SO SECULAR AND LIBERAL THEN WHY DON'T THEY PRESENT SOMETHING WHERE A HINDU GIRL MARRIES TO A MUSLIM........CAN THEY AFFORD THIS???? NO NEVER, SO ACCEPT THE FACT.

IF THEY CAN'T AFFORD THIS THEN EXPECT OTHERS TO BE SO SCULAR AND LIBERAL??? In conclusion, there is a need to learn how to respect each other's feelings.