Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i totali agreeeeee..........wiv u ppzz...bt in think in reality i guess we muslimz r more committed and we culd sacrifice our luv 4 our... parentz....bt i dnt fink....pakistani gal wuld ever fall for a indian guy....wid da actorz itz differ...u luv dem coz of der performance...bt reality is opposite n i think stuff lyk these shouldnt be made....our parentz are best n cultured once,.,,,not eveil...as indianz parentz they r following western tradtion Bt we r proud to be different.

Moderator's Note:

Attacking isn't allowed. One more post and your warning level is going up!

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago
tajasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eijaz_the_best

indian always show that pakistani parents r evil but they aren't........... it's not allowed 4 a muslim girl 2 marry a indian boy...simpel

they always want drama nd etc.
i think they shuldn't made stuff like this

I am agree with you...

For a Muslim it's not allowed 2 marry a Hindu or Indien...

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princtengirl

HINDU BAAT HUM SAY DOSTI KI KARTAY HAIN KEHTAY HAIN KAY ABB MAZEED UN KAY MEIN KOI MARZ NHIN MAGAR WO IN FILMS AUR APNI ISI TARHAN KI BURI AUR CHICHORI HARQATOON SAY PROVE KARTAY HAIN THAT THEY HATE USS BUT THERE R GOOD INDIAN ASWELL BUT MOST OF THEM HATES MUSLIMS 😡

its the older genetration the new generation does not hate each othe i have alots and alots of indian friend and they are alll really close to me and we love each other.my bestfriend is indian.

Angelic_J thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princtengirl

HINDU BAAT HUM SAY DOSTI KI KARTAY HAIN KEHTAY HAIN KAY ABB MAZEED UN KAY MEIN KOI MARZ NHIN MAGAR WO IN FILMS AUR APNI ISI TARHAN KI BURI AUR CHICHORI HARQATOON SAY PROVE KARTAY HAIN THAT THEY HATE USS BUT THERE R GOOD INDIAN ASWELL BUT MOST OF THEM HATES MUSLIMS 😡

I'm sorry but this thread is promoting hate What you've said is NOT true at all😊 it's not just the Indian makers who show a muslim gurl marrying a hindu guy it works the other way around too😊 I don't know if u guys have heard of the movie Larki punjaban or not but it's a pakistani movie and in dat they show indian gurl marrying a pakistani muslim guy😛 Although I do understand where you guys are coming from but it is still not right to say Indians hate muslims because they simply DO NOT😊 There are some people who do hate but it's not like Pakistanis don't hate indians. It works both ways but it would be much better if we ALL put aside our differences and Learn to work together as a team😊 It's only a very small fraction of people who hate so why put the blame on the whole group?😊

Edited by JK_5 - 17 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am agree with you...

For a Muslim it's not allowed 2 marry a Hindu or Indien.../QUOTE]

Sorry but I have to say ur wrong here😊 I do understand the hindu part but I don't agree with Muslims not allowed to marry an Indian😕 What if they're getting married to an Indian Muslim? Are they still NOT allowed????? I don't think so😊 Please keep in mind it's more like the religion differences NOT country difference😛

MizzSoni thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh muslims should only marry muslims
doesnt matter if they r indian or pakistani
but yeh it makes me really angry how they always show muslim of pakistani girls marry not only indians but hindus
n this is always case in many shows
n its wrong
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiN24

I soooo agree and thinks its ridiculous and disgusting because they are making muslim girls/women look bad saying that we would go against our parents and our religion all for love?. That's a bunch of bs in my opinion. Every bollywood movie made where there's a muslim and hindu, the heroine is ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS muslim and the guy hindu.

Take movies like Gadar, Veer-Zaara, JBJ, and refugee where the heroine is muslim and the hero hindu. I have nothing against anyone that is Hindu, but why does the girl always have to be muslim? Why not the guy? How will the story be any different?

they are disgusting😡

Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: JK_5

yeah, indian muslim is allowed, and they get married all the time, you can marry any countries muslim, if you are a muslim, it has got nothing to do with country😳

Word Count: 0

Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: eijaz_the_best

indian always show that pakistani parents r evil but they aren't........... it's not allowed 4 a muslim girl 2 marry a indian boy...simpel

they always want drama nd etc.
i think they shuldn't made stuff like this

you are right, they just want to show that Pakistani's are evil, when they themselves the makers have such evil and criminal mind, who just want to suggest fight and war by making such movies, they are sick people😡

deactivated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lots of bollywood actors such as sharukh khan married hindu..hrtik roshan married pakistani muslim..and soo on..
its kind of ridiclous! uffff
cheers
sahil khan 😉