Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: JK_5

You know what EVERYONE needs to get this straight😡 this post was only made to point out the fact indian film makers ALWAYS show a pakistani girl running from her home to get married to an INDIAN guy which some people find really OFFENSIVE exactly like some people found this post offensive I'm an INDIAN but I'm still supporting Pakistani people because what they say is the TRUTH Today's indian movies are NOT only made for Indian viewers but also for viewers outside of India SO Indian film makers should RESPECT all other cultures and religions😊 Before making movies they should take into account whether or not anything from the movie could be OFFENSIVE to a particular group or community.

yaar, the problem is not with the original topic. fine we are in agreement that the indian movies show what you stated. problem is with the following remarks:

"Dis iz da fashion dese dayz............bt dah aprovez 1 thing dat pakistani galz r gawjuz.....n talented....compare da once across dah boder"

"i totali agreeeeee..........wiv u ppzz...bt in think in reality i guess we muslimz r more committed and we culd sacrifice our luv 4 our... parentz....bt i dnt fink....pakistani gal wuld ever fall for a indian guy....wid da actorz itz differ...u luv dem coz of der performance...bt reality is opposite n i think stuff lyk these shouldnt be made....our parentz are best n cultured once,.,,,not eveil...as indianz parentz they r following western tradtion Bt we r proud to be different."

"HINDU BAAT HUM SAY DOSTI KI KARTAY HAIN KEHTAY HAIN KAY ABB MAZEED UN KAY MEIN KOI MARZ NHIN MAGAR WO IN FILMS AUR APNI ISI TARHAN KI BURI AUR CHICHORI HARQATOON SAY PROVE KARTAY HAIN THAT THEY HATE USS BUT THERE R GOOD INDIAN ASWELL BUT MOST OF THEM HATES MUSLIMS"

"you are right, they just want to show that Pakistani's are evil, when they themselves the makers have such evil and criminal mind, who just want to suggest fight and war by making such movies, they are sick people"

"THAT SHARYKH KHAN IS NOT AT ALL A MUSLIM ANY MORE I SAW ON TV THAT IN HIS HOUSE HE PUTS QURAN OPEN AND JUST BESIDE THAT A STATU OF HINDU god WAS PUTEN ASWELL IT MEANS HE IS CAMPERING ALLAH WITH SOME ONE ELS SO HE IS NOT A MUSLIM AT ALLLLLL HE IS A BLODDY MUNAFIK "

"Yea thats totally off reality. Ewww I would never in million years even like a hindu guy ..no offence."

It was comments like these that have upset us.

mittijalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

I'm Glad you have great muslim friends. infact, many of my friends are hindu too. I dont have anything agaist hindus or indians or people of any other race or religion. However, friendship and marriage are poles apart. Just because i feel comfortable hanging out and sharing secrets with hindus or any other non-muslim does not mean that i am confortable with the idea of marrying outside my religion. Yea I agree the "eww" can be offensive to some but i'm sure tina didnt mean it so. Even if she did, let bygones be bygones and stop bringing up the same issue repeatedly

okay, as you wish.

mittijalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.T.

now...i blame priya for this...

🤣 thanks for bringing some humour into this post.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JK_5

Exaclty the way some people have been replying to this topic even though they found it really offensive😊

👏👏

Great point JK...you really made a very strong point. Personally, I turn a movie off if i find it offensive and same with topics..there are many DM topics ive found offensive..so i stayed out of it....the world does not revolve around 1 person or 1 view point...ignore other people's opinions if you dont support them and dont make a big deal about it

Angelic_J thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hey why dont you write a letter to mr. perfect...YRF...and tell them not to include muslims marrying...hindus... i think thats could solve the problem...but in reality...yes hindus do marry muslims or muslims do mary hindus...so people get over it..the world has changed...its not 1800-2000

First of all hindus marrying muslims or the other way round is SO NOT the topic I am not a muslim neither am I a Hindu so I'm not even concerned with this issue.😆 Furthermore, I've no problems anyone marrying out of their religion(except myself) as I've TONS of inter-religion marriages in my own family😊 The ONLY point I'm debating on is INDIAN film makers need to stop showing Pakistani girls running away from their homes to marry Indian guys as some people find it VERY offensive😊 so I've no clue why you're even bringing the muslim-hindu issue

Angelic_J thumbnail

now...i blame priya for this...

Look V.T I've nothing personal against you or any of the mods😊 You asked the question why this topic was re-opened and I just answered it for you so there is NO blaming game😊

Angelic_J thumbnail

i didnt...it was already brought up... and if they were running...wouldnt people in india i mean the muslims in india feel the same as pakistaanis

I know that topic was brought up but I NOT debating on that topic😆 You replied to MY post asking me to write letters to whoever and asking me get on as people have started progressing😆 So I'm just saying I DON'T care who marries who ALL I care about is EVERYONE should respect each other's view😊

chatbuster thumbnail

so are we justifying that "ewww, would never marry a hindu guy" remark on the grounds that it is someone's religious belief? is it fine to dump on people then based on our own personal beliefs here? 😛

and what was that about DMers being brought in? any rule stopping that? next we know we'll want another of those party scenes where the women are kept in one room and the guys in another. in case we forgot, this is an open forum. the word forum itself comes from fora. meeting place. check it out in rome. doesnt specify that people only of one persusasion can come 😆
Angelic_J thumbnail

i didnt...it was already brought up... and if they were running...wouldnt people in india i mean the muslims in india feel the same as pakistaanis

They wouldn't because they themselves are INDIANS we are here talking about PAKISTANI muslims😛

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

so are we justifying that "ewww, would never marry a hindu guy" remark on the grounds that it is someone's religious belief? is it fine to dump on people then based on our own personal beliefs here? 😛

and what was that about DMers being brought in? any rule stopping that? next we know we'll want another of those party scenes where the women are kept in one room and the guys in another. in case we forgot, this is an open forum. the word forum itself comes from fora. meeting place. check it out in rome. doesnt specify that people only of one persusasion can come 😆

I'm NOT justifying that remark because it was offensive😊 but it is not our job to handle such remakrs let the dev. team members sort it out 😳 After all that's the reason why we even have a dev team otherwise everyone would be out for themselves😊