blah231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey everyone,

i live in the usa and have been living her for a long time and lately for some reason i am craving pakistan i just miss home so much and i try going everywhere on the net to meet people who actually live in pakistan right now it would be sooo great to talk to some oh you and to have u share ur experinces in pakistan with me. i mean how is life over there. what do u do? how do u spend ur day? how is ur social life? how is schoo life?

also anyway here live in islamabad or rawalpindi? anyways go to the school IMCG or IMC or know anyone who goes there? i used to go there a when i was little. oh yea and how is love life over there? i heard the teens are getting really corupt there lately and everyone seems to have an affair?

plz share ur veiws becouse i am missing my country so very much

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah231 thumbnail
take some time and reply everyone 😳 thnk u
alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i live in australia i miss my country is well you live in usa why dont you go to pakistan and see how is it look like tell us about it i can reconize pakistan because sometimes i watch paki serial well i heard pakistan is going very modern may be they try to ba an idian womans the way weare clothes oh my god i was watching some award show cant belive my self the actress the way they wore clothes like westren clothes

to be honest i live in australia i never cross my limits 😡 i never will are you male or female what do you want to know about pakistan

pakistan really going out of hand 😆
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well alisha tht is because we don't have any role models... i was reading this very interesting article...but can't find it now....but this writer said that pakistani celebs needs to be orignal and does our pop/drama industry...

uhmm alisha have u been to pak? well i went to pakistan last year and u won't belive that all the women were wearing hijabs... i went to lahore and multan but i didn't go to karachi... Pak serials are showing totally the opposite ... so please don't belive wot they show in serials... I went everywhere and most women covered themselves... i was actually shocked to see that... Only 5 percent of the women in pakistan wears western clothes... So don't belive what u see on TVs... 😳
MizzSoni thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh i went to karachi in dec- jan
n its nothing like serials or soaps
everyone is covered in the bazaar, i myself wore covering things cuz ppl just stare at u like crazy
now if u go to upper class areas there is sum ppl like 2% of the people wearing sleeveless or capris or sumthin like that
but its a small amount
its those ppl who want to be western n they think showing there skin will let them achieve that
even though us living in western areas cover ourselves
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am from Rawalpindi/ Islamabad... but I also have been here in US for a longgg time... but I went to pak last summer.. and it was absolutely great!!!! I MISS PAK!!! 😭 😭 😭
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually i also live inth USA and visited pakistan a few yrs ago... and Pakistan isnt changing the way the media portrays it to be changing!

ppl still have their morals and values and women and men still have their limits! even though i went to Sialkot, still u dont see everything changing into non sense.. and then wen we used to go to islamabad, lahore or pindi for visits, ppl still r the same pakistanis that they r supposed to be!...

yes, a few ppl have their own modernized ways, or shud i say way over modernized ways of living but its not as if pak has turned upside down..... u do see decent ppl all arund.... and ppl going along wid their normal, simple lives!

well, that was back three yrs. ago.. but still, i can surely state that NOT everyone and everything in Pak is the way the media portrays it/them to be as!

and i guess we all miss Pakistan.... there r sum things that no matter where u go u can only find in pakistan and thats wat makes it so special.. i too miss Pakistan a lot! 😳
Edited by mini2390 - 17 years ago
blah231 thumbnail
im a female :-)

and my family's planning on moving back to pakistan and i just wondered how there social life is. like what do they do for fun and espeically there eductaion and school systems for college
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishahprincess

well i live in australia i miss my country is well you live in usa why dont you go to pakistan and see how is it look like tell us about it i can reconize pakistan because sometimes i watch paki serial well i heard pakistan is going very modern may be they try to ba an idian womans the way weare clothes oh my god i was watching some award show cant belive my self the actress the way they wore clothes like westren clothes

to be honest i live in australia i never cross my limits 😡 i never will are you male or female what do you want to know about pakistan

pakistan really going out of hand 😆

in pak dramas/filsm they tend to go beyond reality!

i mean just look at the fashion shows that r conducted and all those westernized clothing that they display.. no one wears that in pakistan.. no girl or boy wears that non sense besides these so called fashion icons! thats wat i dislike, how can they represent such fashion and such representations wen the commom Pak person wont ever where it out on the street or even anywhere!

and then the dramas r turning into indian dramas wid glamor and weird topics.. but pakistan itself isnt all that the dramas and models represent, infact its nothing like that.. anormal pak person isnt really like wats shown on tv... sum r but not every other girl or boy ..... i too get shocked wen i see awards show and the way the models r dressed, but i guess sum ppl just dont udnertand who we really r and how we're really supposed to be!

SAIRAH123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well were frm khi bak hme and i think its jus the best u do get ppl covered up i mean we do dat 2 wen we go like in local areas coz all the men kinda no wat family ur frm so....lol cover up is wat u have 2 do im going again on the 29th june dats like 2 weeks left cant wait i had sooooo much fun wen i went b4 really enjoyed my self cant wait 2 go again its just the best i think better den uk propa 😊
Edited by SAIRAH123 - 17 years ago