Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Aliza*

haha..OMG wini..u said it all..i swear i cant stop laughing 😆...after seeing Nirma in the pic, it made me hate her more..m still wondering if she looked in the mirror b4 cuming out..LOL..

u know wat i cant hate nirma n meera more.........u know why BCOZ my hate for them is on the last stage .........is say ziyada nafrat hai hi nahi 😛

*****edited******

i forgot to mention few more names in this list.......and right now i they r on the top of the list 😆.........no. 1 ashwariya and no. 2 amitab.....and after that meera and nirma ........😉

Edited by wini - 17 years ago
missangel234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wini awsome comments....couldn't have said it better! 😆

i hate tooba and veena malik aswell 😡 nd reema is the only decent looking besides maria wasti!
Edited by missangel234 - 17 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what the hell is happeneing to the actreses of pakistan bludy hell ..i feel like budy swearing at this point look at nirma bipasha wore a dress about bipasha i luv biapsha ia dore her her n johnr cok ..bt its ok for bipasha cuz shes a non muslim but whats up nirmas arse ..flippin ugly slut!!!! state!!! and look at her omg how long is her gala !!!! state!! i bet shes got bare legs under neath!!!
maihjabin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reema just looks great.She is very beautiful.Vanezza looks stupid.And Nirma is just i dont know just(not a muslim).If anyone look at her in this clothes they will think that she isnt a muslim.And Ali Zafar is too good.Bushra Ansari is great.
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Reema.....Looking preetty
Ali....Hot
MAria wasti....lOoking nice but traditional clothes suits her better
Bushra insari.....Well Dressed
Nirma......A Slut 🤢YUCCCCCCCK
Vaneeza.... what the hell?
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Moderator's Note:

Not leaving a note in each post so posting it here for ALL the members who have posted in this topic so far:

Refrain from attacking actors/others

Refrain from swearing.

Because the other warnings in those topics were not taken for all the posts made before my warning so stating it and making clear that I'm NOT editing any post to leave a Mod's note.

One more such post and your warning level would be increased. This is for everyone not just one person. Again making it clear coz in last topic members thought I was only warning one particualr person!!!!