KKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi guyzz have any senn kajal for whole wekk i cant see it cuz of stupid dish it doesnt come on air anymore here..if sumone have seeen it can yu plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell meh whutzz goin on..............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z

thnx alott

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well..basically..farah got married to Aakaas and they came home..Kajal is supporting them..Arbaz tells them not to enter his house..but Kajal brings them in and takes to her room..she gives her room to them..Aakaas wants to go to Canada..but Kajal says no..u shuld stay here..Kajal has to listen to lots of harsh words of Arbaz and Para...Arbaz tells Ayesha tht he hates kajal now..Ayesha is very worried..dadi also yells at farah..Para yells at Kajal..kajal tells her to thank her coz she saved the izzat of this house by marryin farah according to islam and law..thts basically it..
KKAA thumbnail
thnk yu soooo much really appericiate it 😃
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
and also today farah really insulteed her fther alot too.......and she was just insulting her brother as well and it finished
KKAA thumbnail

Originally posted by: somakomal

and also today farah really insulteed her fther alot too.......and she was just insulting her brother as well and it finished

good for them they deserve it
sameha140 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
modishh did a good job summarszin the drama im juust going to add some more well ok farah was missing and she comes home at nite every1 is mad at her xcept 4 kajal....but u no zeiba rite well aghaz (farha's husband) killed her so he didnt have to go to canada...kashif sees zeiba and aghaz 2gether rite b4 they leave andn well he tells kajal that aghaz is a destroyer of lives and etc. kajal doesnt believe that but yea she still waants to no who this zeiba is and so she is planning on asking him...i have a feeling that sumthin bad is gonna happen i think that at the end ayesha will like be in lots of danger but i hate ayesha even with her good intentions
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sameha140

modishh did a good job summarszin the drama im juust going to add some more well ok farah was missing and she comes home at nite every1 is mad at her xcept 4 kajal....but u no zeiba rite well aghaz (farha's husband) killed her so he didnt have to go to canada...kashif sees zeiba and aghaz 2gether rite b4 they leave andn well he tells kajal that aghaz is a destroyer of lives and etc. kajal doesnt believe that but yea she still waants to no who this zeiba is and so she is planning on asking him...i have a feeling that sumthin bad is gonna happen i think that at the end ayesha will like be in lots of danger but i hate ayesha even with her good intentions

yup all this happened as well......really he killed zebah?!?!??....they didnt show that at all as of yet.....and i really hope something bad does happened to ayesha be cause i really hate that b****......srry for the bad word but she really is......and wat good intentions if her intenitions were good she wouldnt take other her best friends husband or faall in love with him......good intentions my a**

urmila1000 thumbnail
yes i have same feelings for ayesha. i want to slap her as well , first of all her acting is so bad and then her role. Is this serial still shown in Pakistan. How many Episodes this serial has. I think presently they are showing 198/199th episode in USA. Any videos for this soap
missangel234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i missed soo much!
does anyone have the videos?
KKAA thumbnail

Originally posted by: somakomal

yup all this happened as well......really he killed zebah?!?!??....they didnt show that at all as of yet.....and i really hope something bad does happened to ayesha be cause i really hate that b****......srry for the bad word but she really is......and wat good intentions if her intenitions were good she wouldnt take other her best friends husband or faall in love with him......good intentions my a**

i noe rite cant wait to sseee sumthing bad happen to tht AYESHA ass** srry bhut yea shez is one i wanna see it sooo badly but cant cuz of ma stupid DISH😡😡