bump for zoila and savee

KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

for all those who are a fan of TSC ...and love da lead couple Zoila and Savee...discuss them here.

what you like bout them.?me first

i love da actors chemistry and da way they have this forbidden love...they did fall in love in very stressful and hrrible circumstances and it was totally out of line but then again love knows no boundaries and lines...am i rite?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yep...and now her ji-ja-jee is trying to kabab mein hadi in between these two. why Can't zoila see this? 😕
Edited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago
$PiCy_@NgEL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think da drama iz becomin realli pointless now......i mean how can everyone in da world try n break em up......n how cum everyone hates em.....n why r dey soo easily fooled by everyone.....
amy22 thumbnail
I agree with spicy angel. I have stopped watching the show cuz Zoila gets fooled so easily and she so doesn't trust Savee.

At the beginning when Zoila was married to Muneem and Savee to Sarah, their chemistry really rocked and they were so hot together but now the couple has lost the charm for me.

Besides TSC is becoming a dragger now.
*Fiza* thumbnail
i totally agree with u guys.. i think now they are going to show "yahiya's" story...