Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
it must be a false statement. coz Tony Blair said that it will be filed. and justice will be given.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roRoR_Uli0U
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I Pray that Imran wins - Ameen. I m fully supporting Imran khan. If he wins i am sure Karachi will become a better place to live in.

Farhanas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmmm, it feels like that only supporters of Imran Khan wrote in this topic so far. Imran Khan was my favourite & my first crush 😉 too, he was a successful cricket player but he is a failed politician, as far as the massacare of karachi on may 12th, I dont think the blame is totally on MQM, the politics & politician all are so corrupt in pakistan, in the case of karachi the justice broke the justice on his own, when he was warned by the govt. way ahead of time why did he went to karachi, just to make bad things worse & then never came out of the airport & fly back to islamabad, why was he not blamed for this mishap. I personally dont like MQM either but atleast since MQM is in power people who are pakistanis from last 60 years but still known as "MUHAJIRS" have some strong positions in jobs otherwise they were treated like outsiders in whole country & these are the people who lost everything from money, property to life when migrating from india, but what did they get in return, still hear these words...
"pakistan main kahan say hain aap"?
"karachi say"
"oh acha to hindustani hain aap"
"jee nahi main nay apni zindagi main kabhi india nahi dekha main to pakistani hoon"
"nahi jee magar aap kay dada par dada to hindustan say hee aaye thay na, to aap hindustani hoey"...why??? thats what I always want to ask in that case, if I am born pakistani why I am not considered as paksitani but MUHAJIR???

so I think this step of Imran Khan is just to get some attention, not a step to proof himself as a true pakistani or to improve the situation of karachi....meray khiyal main "bunder kay haath Naryal" wali misaal yahan fit hoti hay jis k haath mulk aata hay wo usko sawarnay ki jaga aur bigaar deta hay sub ko sirf apni apni fikar hay laikin pakistan kee nahi......just my 2 cents
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Farhanas, I really do not agree with you. I'm a Punjabi and we know families from Karachi and we consider them as Pakistanis and they consider themselves also as Pakistanis and I haven't EVER heard sucha thing from them. The question isn't whether one is considered a Pakistani by the rest of the country but the question is that MQM is a cruel and brutal party. People fear them and they are totally ruining Karachi...
The families we know from Karachi are some in favor of MQM but there are others who are not in favor of MQM and the stories they tell us really are not nice to listen to. MQM is a terrorist party and we cannot just close our eyes to whatever they are doing and just support them and their intentions.

The chief justice wanted to go to karachi cuz he considered Karachi a part of Pakistan and he wanted support from his fellow-Pakistanis. The very funny part is that when the chief justice was to arrive in Karachi, everywhere there was bad things happening. Guess which was the only place where there was peace? It was the area which Alaf Hussain was holding a speech with his people over the phone. I mean, if THIS doesn't make things clear then I dunno.
amy22 thumbnail
Oh and please... Imran is no attention seeker. He had enough attention on the match field and this for YEARS.
Farhanas thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Oh and please... Imran is no attention seeker. He had enough attention on the match field and this for YEARS.

I am not talking about the match field, I said that he was a good cricketer but he is a flop politician & there he is seeking attention. & for the conversation I wrote its not for everyone but believe me its a very common thing. I lived all my life in karachi (until i got married & moved out of pakistan)& I know all about it. I never liked any politician like I wrote they all think of themselves but not for the country & which political party is not acting like terrorist, some of them looks like terrorist too, which politician or political party is "doodh kee dhuli"...& for the chief justice, he is chief justice not a politician so why cant he kept his fight in the court only & why he is making it a political issue, I dont agree with his action & I dont agree with Imran Khan's action either....

Farhanas thumbnail
and specially all you youngsters on this forum, you have seen what is happening maybe from last decade only but I am 42 years old & my experience is much older then all of you, i have seen all...I dont remember about only one martial law which was ayyub khan's otherwise I remember every single thing since 1970s...there were riots during those years too & karachi is burning since then, its not new but with time it just advanced more....
anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aiite the chief justice is not a politician but HAD to become one after wut happened to him.,.nd obviously it became a political issue when he was fired....and some HAS to take action...man why wud u juss waste ur time listening to a coward sitting outside of the country.,..all he does is raise his finnger and stare horribly...i meam HELLO ppl ...this is 21st century...u dont need to listen to some1 who isnt even present in the country but making his own allegations toward others...i mean he's not even credible...before he was all against Musharraf and now since the whole chief justice thing..he;s supporting Musharaf..we dont care wut or who he supports as long as he doesnt try to get involved in it....i mean does he even know wut politics is...

as for Imran....lemme tell u...u called him a flop politician...well i wonder why tht is..maybe cuz he;s the only one saying the TRUTH...i mean obviously when ur totally for the truth then who on earth would make u the leader of a country,,,and as for karachi burning for decades...well im sure karachi isnt the only place in Pak...and why its burning well cuz of MQM...Imran Khan didnt do anythign to burn it...

i mean wut do u expect of a city where the majority population listens to this one man (who himself doesnt know wut side he;s on)...on phone...there is no democracy in karachi since the entire MQM party came...

now closing ur eye towards the wrong thins is makin it worse...and imran khan is the first one to ever take action...THANK GOD...i dun care if his party comes in power ..(even tho its wud be awesome)...but as long as he;s for the truth then he;s the ONLY successfull politician...since Musharraf;s dictator rule we have steeped quite low to america..we do wutever they say...and tht shud not happen...so lets hope imran khan can keep his work going and someday hopefully oak will be a democracy...
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hmmm, well Farhana Aunty, that is your point of view, but I don't really agree with you. we may be 2 decades younger to you, but are aware of things happened during that time.

Chief Justice was dismissed on false bases, and it is his right to protest. the country's judicial system is going to drains, coz of the dictators and fromer politicians. he just raised awaz for the freedom of it. he is not a politician, he is Judge of Supreme, and he is rising his voice as a Chief Justice of Pakistan. He didn't went to Lahore, Peshawar and Karachi to get vote bank, but to tell what his agenda is. and to give awarness of what the present government is upto, as it is the right of the public to know the truth.

MQM and the government are one. Chief Justice's tour to Karachi was fixed a month earlier and they all knew it. just to bring disharmony in the area, they got their fixed a week before on the same day. can't they wait a day before or after! usshi din nikalnye ki kya zaroorat thi?/ they are the phasadi, they just wanted to give bad name to the chief justice, but instead everything got backfired! they are trying to separate Karachi from rest of the country. have you ever seen a ruling party or the government taking out a jaloos. for no reason at all. it is always the opposition doing that. not the present government. they just did it for the heck of it.

As for Imran khan he has got enough fame and name, that even if he sits at home, he will be still getting awards and recognition. however, he is using that same name and fame to help the country. 11 years ago, when he came in the politics, he said that the Judicial System of the country should be free, at that time ppl laughed at him, and today same ppl are saying yes to what he said. that means and shows what a person he is. unnki baat main dam hai. and he knows what he is doing. and he does do what he says. A TRUE MAN OF HIS WORD!!! He hasn't failed, but succeed coz now ppl are doing what he has been saying!!!

it is easy to become a leader with the power of gun, then to go through the right track! and then become a leader. He is on the path of truth and is on the right track. and he will succeed if the present government don't play any dirty politics, which I am sure they will!!!

its just that reality bites, and sometimes it really bites hard, and MQM is jumping, they are bitten hard!! its time that they get out of Pakistan, and let the ppl stay in peace!! and this goes to Musharraf too!!

amy22 thumbnail
Totally agree with you, Ms. Bholi Bhali.

Imran Khan is doing it all cuz he wants to help his country become a better place. He's not doing it for attention cuz he had had his share of it many years ago.
Besides that, he's no cruel politician like the other politicians of our country, neither is he doing it for money as he already has enough it as well.

Instead of closing our yes to reality we should try to be neutral and try to understand every party's point of view and THEN decide whom we are supporting.