Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I really hope Imran wins. I hate Altaf Hussain... this lousy piece of ****

I really pray that MQM don't hurt Imran... he's an honest person and our government and MQM do not like genuine and honest people.

I love Imran. Imran for Leader and a Democratic Republic!!!!!
anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guyz i juss heard this news....ok since imran is going to court against MQM (HATE HIM)..in london...so guess wut altaf hussain is accusing him(IMran) of ...he's saying he had an affair wid this lady i cant remember her name but last name is white..and he has a daughter from her...nd altaf is like ppl shud know who imran really is ..and this nd tht...anybody heard abt ti.???
Edited by anumra - 17 years ago
hhyqk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i didnt see this but you know a lots of karachi people like mqm i dont know why, but we all with imran khan you know that he ban karachi for 1 month doing this . this is our country no buddy give support tp truth becz all are afraid with the party leader lets see wht gonna happend next Allah will help imrankhan is he is not doing for his self inshallah.
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumra

hey guyz i juss heard this news....ok since imran is going to court against MQM (HATE HIM)..in london...so guess wut altaf hussain is accusing him(IMran) of ...he's saying he had an affair wid this lady i cant remember her name but last name is white..and he has a daughter from her...nd altaf is like ppl shud know who imran really is ..and this nd tht...anybody heard abt ti.???

well i heard about it Long long time ago that he secretly married to a women and he has a daughter.............and some news papers even gave the pix of that lady but i m still not sure whether it's true or not ......BUT u know wat when he came to nadia khan show he said that wateva he'll do these(freaking) ppl will bring those affairs and my divorce to jamaima in our issues

so basically whether it's true or false......now it is the part of politics and they will always blame him for that😡.....unkay apnay chahay das das affairs chal chukay hoon😡

anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tru wini...nd its reallly sick....i watched tht show...nd no matter wut but the respect i have for imran will alwayz be therre and never change
Edited by anumra - 17 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Actually, Imran's personal life is not to be dragged into politics. He can marry as many times as he wants and have as many kids as he wishes, does this bother the country? Is it bad for the country? NO!!!!

But what MQM is did harming our country... MQM is so dumb. Imran talks about politics only and Altaf only about Imran's personal life.

You know what a convo between Alataf and Imran Khan would be like? Like this:

Imran: Altaf, you killed so many people in Karachi.

Altaf: Hey, you married Seeta White!

Imran: You're responsible for the massacre on 12th May.

Altaf: Hey, don't you have a daughter also?

Imran: You're harming our country and our people.

Altaf: You're such a playboy, Imran.

Imran: You're KILLING people.

Altaf: But you marry women.

Oh God, I hate Alataf.
*Fiza* thumbnail
So what happens to this case? 😕
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Imran Khan to return to Pak. by June 14

Islamabad, June 11 (PTI): Cricketer-turned politician Imran Khan would be back in Pakistan to collect further evidence against Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain, against whom he has already registered a case in London for fomenting trouble during May 12 rally against suspension of the Chief Justice Iftikar M Chaudhry in Karachi.

Khan, heading Tehreek-e-Insaf (Movement for social justice), went to London on June three to register a case against Hussain in the British courts and would be back in Pakistan by June 14.

Accusing the MQM chief of being responsible for the events of May 12, the party's Sindh president Zubair Khan said, "we have received more evidence against Altaf Hussain and it needs to be included in the case. Imran Khan is therefore personally coming back."

Khan visited lawyers in Spain to get help before going to the British courts. Khan now has a panel of lawyers from Britain and Spain.

"We asked people to come forth with any evidence against Hussain. We've received some evidence and we need to examine it before going to court," Khan was quoted as saying by the Daily Times.

http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/003200706111222.htm

anji thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously do not like to talk about politics.Don't like Imran hate him so much don't like MQM, but i don't hate them eighter.😆
Edited by anji - 17 years ago
amy22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

Imran Khan to return to Pak. by June 14

Islamabad, June 11 (PTI): Cricketer-turned politician Imran Khan would be back in Pakistan to collect further evidence against Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain, against whom he has already registered a case in London for fomenting trouble during May 12 rally against suspension of the Chief Justice Iftikar M Chaudhry in Karachi.

Khan, heading Tehreek-e-Insaf (Movement for social justice), went to London on June three to register a case against Hussain in the British courts and would be back in Pakistan by June 14.

Accusing the MQM chief of being responsible for the events of May 12, the party's Sindh president Zubair Khan said, "we have received more evidence against Altaf Hussain and it needs to be included in the case. Imran Khan is therefore personally coming back."

Khan visited lawyers in Spain to get help before going to the British courts. Khan now has a panel of lawyers from Britain and Spain.

"We asked people to come forth with any evidence against Hussain. We've received some evidence and we need to examine it before going to court," Khan was quoted as saying by the Daily Times.

http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/003200706111222.htm

Thank you for sharing it, Ms. Bholi.

I read the other day that the courts refused to take up this case in Britian, is it true or was it just a stupid false statement by an MQM member?