imran and maria new drama[ YWR]

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

guys its starting on ARY DIGITAL

they have shown its trailers ,,,,,,its cast includes[i know only two ppl from pakistan] imran abbas and maria wasti........its been produced by BALAJI productions its completed in india.........and its name is YE WADA RAHA ......i dont know when its starting ,abhi bas COMING SOON likha ata hai..............................trailers mei bhee bas abhi maria wasti aur indian actor nazar araha hai.........well hoping for the best......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurean thumbnail
and it would b treat for imran abbas fans that soon infact very soon u will see his maximum dramas on screen.....they r going to b on air soon...it includes one drama for PTV its long play called BAJI and the other he did for i think ARY it called SARKAR SAHAB and the another will come on GEO named HAMSAFAR......in hamsafar he is working with tooba siddiqui.. i think at the end ot june all these play would play simultaneously...................
sania786 thumbnail
gr8 i cnt wait 2 watch imran regularly... 😊
cool_2everyone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
will this show come in india or on this site. I wanna watch it. PLezz tell me
alisha_jalpari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yup this will also be shown in India as well as Pakistan, USA, UK and maybe dubai
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh wow!! thts great...i m totally looking forward to watch this drama 😳
zainaaa thumbnail
plz upload the videos of these serials.cant wait 2 see imran abbas.i m still waiting when he will come in man o salwa
taurean thumbnail
hi zainaa.....he is coming in probably next episode of man-o-salwa.....kyunk us mei us ka introduction agaya hai jis ladki ke sath us ne kam kiya hai..and probably infact definitely in 8th episode,u can see him...so dont miss that episode of man-o-salwa....and last but not the leaaaaaaaassssssssst YE WADA RAHA is starting from 21 JUNE and it will be on-air at 8:pm on ARY DIGITAL on thursday night.....so all his fans,dont miss that 😊
taurean thumbnail
hello would somebody upload it ....i think tommorow they will show its launching prog.....in which they will share their thought...so,plzzzzzz upload that prog.for us.....i hope u know that its starting from tommorow on Ary digital at 8:pm