Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: kalli

Yes, Aisha can you please upload it. Please 😳 😳 😳

but shes recorded it on video........so its not possible for me 2 get it on2 da pc.......cus i dnt no hw 2 convert on2 CD n all dat stuff. I wud've recorded sum on my fone 4 u......but its pointless recording 4m tv cus all these fat black lines cum up

so sorry........
twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah y did the sister want to ambarass him on national TV!?! So that article about sami and sara being engaged since childood was a lie!! I knew it was abit tooooo lovey dovey and fairy tale type to be true! So why dont they use their real names? IQRA and MANSOOR, are they ambarassed of them?
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you knw i really wnt to watch it bt i dnt thnk anyone has it 😭 i ws at skool n i missed it ..did they tlk about their relationship? n tpm
pakipride786 thumbnail
😭 Nooo wayyyyyyyy i really wanna watch it can some1 plz uplode it plz plz plz plz plz plz plz 😭
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aisha, doesn't matter.... just record it with your mobile and upload it on youtube. To avoid the black lines, just go near to your TV. Fix the cam for some time on the screen and then start recording.

And even if there are black lines, doesn't matter... at least we can listen to what they were talking about.

please, do upload the part with Sami's sister calling in and all. And the dsicussion after that.

Thanks a lot, sweety.
dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle06

Yeah y did the sister want to ambarass him on national TV!?! So that article about sami and sara being engaged since childood was a lie!! I knew it was abit tooooo lovey dovey and fairy tale type to be true! So why dont they use their real names? IQRA and MANSOOR, are they ambarassed of them?

they r not embarrassed of their names....Sami said that mansoor was a bit too long for showbiz and also they would pronounce it as MANZUR not as mansoor...

and Sara said that Iqra is a precious and MUQADAS name so she doesnt used it! she liked sara or ainy....aur sami ka to apko pata hi hai...usko sami bohot passand hai apne beta ka rakhna chahta hai bla bla

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it looks liek we wont be able to see it :( no ones positng it 😭
only-4-u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

oh wow!!
thts great..

But was she not suppose to get married to someone else (in real) and can someone please provide me with the video of the episode u guys are talking about (nadia khan's show)
jenein-kaista@h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😭 😭 can u paste me the vido 😭
KKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahah mansoor is ma bro name