Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: wini

thanx fiza ..........n ur pet was preety hard.........abhi bhi shoulder dukh raha hai๐Ÿ˜†..........n fariha is on larki side.......remember i menton in barat post that she is sara's sis๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeh to hona hi tha kyunki mera haath "sultan rahee" jaisa hai๐Ÿ˜†.... oh k .... sorry i didn't know tht... to phir sami ki behn kon hai phir?...mein us ki cousin hoon...not his sister๐Ÿ˜†...wini u can be his sister๐Ÿ˜ณ...C'mon guys tell us key apko hamari daavat kaisi lagi!๐Ÿ˜ณ

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haan ji..fiza madam..ap ko apni tareef sunnay mein boht maza aata hai na..to suniye..it was awesome..a complete funnnnnn...... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ab khush ho?? ya aur karoon.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
huma_0999 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

awww...... ๐Ÿค—... *mention not*๐Ÿ˜†..So which side are u on fariha?๐Ÿ˜ณ

IT WAZ REALLI REALLI GUD CAKE ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so guyz how did u like th wedding....... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
its over now and sry that i didnt able to make the vdoz for baraat and wallima but u know wat i did make one for barat but i didnt had gud songs bcoz of which i didnt able to finish it
but i will make it and will add walima to it and will post everything all together in one post ๐Ÿ˜‰
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey wini!!!!!!!
U have done alot anyway...So a message to all you guys * Clap for our wini * She totally deserve it... I m gonna be the first one to clap...

๐Ÿ‘

Wini , you deserve more than this fo making Such a beautiful contest! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘

Thanks wini

Edited by kalli - 17 years ago
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

hey wini!!!!!!!
U have done alot anyway...So a message to all you guys * Clap for our wini * She totally deserve it... I m gonna be the first one to clap...

๐Ÿ‘

Wini , you deserve more than this fo making Such a beautiful contest! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh thank u so very much fiza n kalli api for claping๐Ÿ˜ƒ......actually i got so busy during the days of wedding thats why i didnt able to do alot.....i wanted to do sooooo many things .......but thats ok i will do it next time๐Ÿ˜‰................right now i just want some rest from that weddings.....i might start another one later๐Ÿ˜‰......so that those ppl who didnt participate in this one will get chance to particiate in the next one.....actually everyone was busy in exams......but next time we will do it in summer vacations๐Ÿ˜‰

give me some ideas of couples guyz........wat about aminah haq and amaar bilal๐Ÿ˜‰