Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameha140 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yea she looks good but she obviously put on a lot of make-up all the models do so with pounds obviuosly u have 2 look good her clothes are nice and omg! i new sara + sami were getting married but wen did they get married????? can sum1 show me the pics plz most of the clothes are nice
Neha1985 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no sara & sami aent married
they had said that they arent marry well sami will marry soon sara 😊
nigosawa thumbnail
strange that ammar bilal is doing eastern wear.....i remember him saying that he cant imagine a woman in eastern wear....people really change and this time i think a girl made him change his mind.....yeah i am talking about amina
amina and ammar were an item...they both were involved..ammar not admitted to it openly but he said that the his fans need to know is that he and amna are close,rest is personal...lol
but ammar did a very good job..really classy outfits...more like rizwan beig style....and ammar always works with amina
but hey did ammar still wear lipstick in sara and sami wedding?i havent seen the pics thats why i am asking
Edited by nigosawa - 17 years ago
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well i have some more exclusive pix of amaar bilal and aminah haq 😉
and u know wat he is not saying anything about his relation wid amna but showing 😆
just look at those pix .......rnt they look like husband-wife 😆

Desii.Babiie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow..kool pix..Wini, i wonder where u get the pix frm..thnxx a lot for sharing..
Btw, Amna looks stunning as usual..shes jus damn kool n pretty!!😳
Edited by Aliza* - 17 years ago