urmila1000 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Everyone:

Thanks a lot for everyone who is posting videos of pakistani dramas on this forum. It is very refreshing to see our pakistani dramas in USA.

I was wondering if someone has the videos of drama Kajal that is shown on Geo TV. I will appreciate that.

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that would be great if somebody can post the videos for kajal its a really good drama.......i dont noe if nebady from this forum is a member of the website pakmusic.net.....they have like alot of the drama uploded there but u have to be a vip memeber(i forgot to mention u have to pay to be a vip member)......so if nebody is a vip memeber of the website maybe they can upload the episode here for the rest of us to watch....
KKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: somakomal

that would be great if somebody can post the videos for kajal its a really good drama.......i dont noe if nebady from this forum is a member of the website pakmusic.net.....they have like alot of the drama uploded there but u have to be a vip memeber(i forgot to mention u have to pay to be a vip member)......so if nebody is a vip memeber of the website maybe they can upload the episode here for the rest of us to watch....

yea komal im VIP member of tht website...dont worry ill post the episodezz....SIKE....i wish..lolz.......i hope sumbod can post the episodezz of kajal
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KKAA

yea komal im VIP member of tht website...dont worry ill post the episodezz....SIKE....i wish..lolz.......i hope sumbod can post the episodezz of kajal

yea sure u r.....lol........tat website has like the whole drama uploaded on it