Irish_Pride thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

CAN SOMEONE PLZZZZ POST NEW NADIA KHAN PICS??

IT CAN BE SCREEN SHOTS FROM HER SHOW OR WHATEVER, I DESPERATLEY NEED THEM, I'LL APPREACIATE IT!!

Edited by Irish_Pride - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
these r the only pix i able to find.....hope u'll like them 😃

onlysaba thumbnail
Hello,
Does anyone know the URL of the website which has the complete profile of Nadia Khan.Or any other place to get her pictures especially of her wedding .Is it possible to get the video of her show(Birthday Show)online.
Thank you
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They showed clips from her wedding on her Birthday Show. the show was really great and her Dad was also there. They also had a chat with her father-in-law over the phone. A lovely show, I tell you. They also showed behind the scenes. Lovely show. Her father was also really adorable. They talked about her childhood and Nadia once asked her father "Abba, ek dinn jab hum cousin kee shadi se raat 1 baje aey thay, aapne darwaza kyun nahi khola?" *LOL*
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

They showed clips from her wedding on her Birthday Show. the show was really great and her Dad was also there. They also had a chat with her father-in-law over the phone. A lovely show, I tell you. They also showed behind the scenes. Lovely show. Her father was also really adorable. They talked about her childhood and Nadia once asked her father "Abba, ek dinn jab hum cousin kee shadi se raat 1 baje aey thay, aapne darwaza kyun nahi khola?" *LOL*

do u have the link

tpm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thats what i could find
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
was she a model? or sumthng ..by the way does anyone know who she is married to?
KKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

was she a model? or sumthng ..by the way does anyone know who she is married to?

yes shezz mariied
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup i knw shes married but hu 2 his he famous aswell?
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

I do not have the link to the video.

And her husband's name is Khawar... as I saw her Wedding's video, looked like her husband is her cousin or something. not sure, though.