Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
uffff LAAH ji whut is rong with theze Paki ppl......barbadi no wondweer y Pakistan is haveing sooo much troublezz......yeah pakistan taraki kar raha hain yann barbadi ki taraf ja raha hai...bahoon kar loo joon bhi karna hain abhi agli dunyta main allah ko jawab to daeina hi hain
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont get how these fashion designers come up wid such ideas? i mean such fashion will never be worn by the common pak person!!!!!! 😕 we arent supposed to wear such clothing its just not us! and we only try to compete wid other nations in terms of fashion.. y not technology and education!!!! and we pakistanis who live abroad dont even wear such clothing then y do they publicize such clothing in pakistan itself? as time passes, pak's fashion industry is going to come up wid more exposed clothing for sure 😕 ... they myt look pretty but its not right at all!
Edited by mini2390 - 17 years ago
maihjabin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes u are all right.But i like the white and the one to wear.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all, the model is hell flop. She has the same pose in every pic [her head on a side], which is looking kinda weird.

Secondly, the second pic is nice.

And friends, it's hell normal for some cheap models to wear such things in Pakistan. Even if you watch some dramas on private channels, such revealing clothes have become normal. I don't think it's cool AT ALL.
ajnabi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god she's looking scary.... She look like a witch
RedButterfLy thumbnail
I dont know if anyone has noticed... but last year's LUX AWARDS! was all about "WESTERNIZING" paki clothes... I mean comon they were satin crap like" oh we are adding a touch of western and creating a fusion of so called 'western + eastern' " ... I mean comon most of us could tell there was no "paki flavor" added to those clothing.. and please most of the clothes that are here are not even worn by Pakistanis... The most I saw in Islamabad was a girl in a t-shirt and jeans.. and oh YUH! I heard they have "UNDERGROUND parties n CLUBs" in Pak now .. is that true???
Edited by RedButterfLy - 17 years ago
srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RedButterfLy

hmmmmmm yeah I agree with most people here... even though I have been living here in US For long... my parents still wont approve of dresses like these. Thats y I was shocked .. that do they actually wear these publicly in Pak... cuz last time I went to pak... I was in shalwar kamiz and I still had tons of eyes + guys whistling.. and I WAS COVVERED UP! I cant imagine walking like this.. ugh

yeah u r right that is what i was thinking that when i went to pakistan it was same as u described even in lahore i wonder where do they wear clthes like that inside thier houses. i don't think any sharif pakistani girl will wear it outside of the house only beshram would.

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

yeah u r right that is what i was thinking that when i went to pakistan it was same as u described even in lahore i wonder where do they wear clthes like that inside thier houses. i don't think any sharif pakistani girl will wear it outside of the house only beshram would.

Well, when I was in Lahore and went to restaurants like KFC or Mcdonald's, I often saw girls wearing jeans and REAL tight shirts. And if you go for shopping to Liberty or so, there you also find girls wearing jeans and stuff and quite a lot of sleevless shirts as well. But nothing AS BAD as belly-free or so. Oh, once I saw how 13-14-15 years old girls were looking at 25-26 years old boys and behaving so weirdly, simply cheap, I tell you.

But it's not like this at places where the middle class or lower middle class go for shopping, e. g. Anarkali. There you even see Burqa and stuff. The world in such areas is far more normal and Islamic.

And hey, what you heard about parties and clubs is absolutely true. Do you know what is going on behind the scenes of a modelling show or similar. Not only that, there are even worse things happening. Pakistan is no more the country it used to be like 10 years ago or so. Everything has changed. And these people are desperately trying to be cool and modern.

Edited by amy22 - 17 years ago
hunny_tulip thumbnail
colors r nice but the clothes are so against to wat she is supposed to be wearing in Pakistan.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

All I can say is Astagfirullah! And they call this a "New Hot Fashion Trend"...