New Fashion Trend in Pak HOT! (pictures)

RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

sorry IF they already have been posted....

Damn Do they actually wear this in pak???.. I would wear the white one not so sure bout the others....
Edited by RedButterfLy - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i guess its juss da models who wear these..and our media is also helpin in portrayin them like this 😡 ..Pak is supposed to b ISLAMIC republic..i wouldnt even wear da white one..coz of no sleeves..anyways..its nothin new..v see them everyday on TV
khan-anam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i totly agree with u modishh..... 😡 😡
saba23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u guys.. i won't wear these kind of dress... that not how pakistani girls suppose to wear clothes..
Ash86 thumbnail
Wah wah.... sharam ki baat hai....We muslims i think have forgotten that where we have to return, we have to give the ans. to Allah.. man we are soo heading towards Qaiyamat ki nishaniaan.. seriously... Allah buchahai...

same here i agree with u guyz.. i would die but wont wear these kinds of Bayhoda clothes... they think that they are going to be princess wen they wear these kinds of clothes.. but dunno that they wil b burnin in Hell... 😡

Pak. is the Islamic COuntry.. n stupid media is messing up the new generation..srry guyz i wrote to much... just that it iz sad... yaar...y cant we be goood n become a shininng country in the world.. uffsooosssss 😡
Ash86 thumbnail
dunno how do these parents lets their daughter do such things.. ustukfayrullah
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ash86

Wah wah.... sharam ki baat hai....We muslims i think have forgotten that where we have to return, we have to give the ans. to Allah.. man we are soo heading towards Qaiyamat ki nishaniaan.. seriously... Allah buchahai...

same here i agree with u guyz.. i would die but wont wear these kinds of Bayhoda clothes... they think that they are going to be princess wen they wear these kinds of clothes.. but dunno that they wil b burnin in Hell... 😡

Pak. is the Islamic COuntry.. n stupid media is messing up the new generation..srry guyz i wrote to much... just that it iz sad... yaar...y cant we be goood n become a shininng country in the world.. uffsooosssss 😡

I totally agreee with you. 😡😡😡, they think they are porgressing but yea progressing in getting clothes shrinking. 😡😡

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice bt thats nt what us pakistanis r suppsoed to wear its stupid the fashion designers ..r tryign to mke us look like goray whats hapepning !!! 😡 n those models aswlel look at them wearing it ...at frst it will all these kinda shrt clothes n den watch all the mlvie sn drama s will have scens liek these goray have 😡
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmmmmm yeah I agree with most people here... even though I have been living here in US For long... my parents still wont approve of dresses like these. Thats y I was shocked .. that do they actually wear these publicly in Pak... cuz last time I went to pak... I was in shalwar kamiz and I still had tons of eyes + guys whistling.. and I WAS COVVERED UP! I cant imagine walking like this.. ugh
Alisha_askim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwww but some kind of these dresses are really urr 😡 but the white one and the rose onee iss beautyfull