silentscream thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey n salam guys.....

i really need your help.....i live in canada and my sister is geting married soon.....as it is the first wedding of our family.....none of us cousins got a gud idea wat 2 plane......n how should we make it really really fun.....

the problem is that we cant do dance and do other fazool rasumaat 😭 our elders strickly baned it....other than that we can do everything else 2 make it n enjoyable evening......as living in canada i have been 2 few weddings cuz ppl mostly go to pakistan 2 do da weddings......

i have no idea wat to do......

plzz help me 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: silentscream

Hey n salam guys.....

i really need your help.....i live in canada and my sister is geting married soon.....as it is the first wedding of our family.....none of us cousins got a gud idea wat 2 plane......n how should we make it really really fun.....

the problem is that we cant do dance and do other fazool rasumaat 😭 our elders strickly baned it....other than that we can do everything else 2 make it n enjoyable evening......as living in canada i have been 2 few weddings cuz ppl mostly go to pakistan 2 do da weddings......

i have no idea wat to do......

plzz help me 😭

ohh..........normaly on mehendis dance and music is da fun part
umm...........r u allowed 2 lyk do da dholki n sing songs?
and hw about u get sum1 2 apply mehndi on everyone

will tell u if i cum up wid anythin esle
silentscream thumbnail
yeh we r allowed to do dholki n sing songs.....i was trying to find some gud songs to sing on mehndi plus i am also planning to have a small party in which all ma frds can practic all da songs.....we dont screw up on mehndi night......

😛 btw dats a briliant idea.....i should talk to some gals who got mehndi skills so they can put mehndi on everyone's hand on mehndi night.....that would really make it fun.....

wat else should we do beside singing songs ????
still lukin forward to da replies 😊
dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what about doing a haldi and mehndi function...??? because only singing and dholki is sometimes boring...and applying haldi is sooo much fun!!

r u allowed to do luddi?