Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

our country is going no where

did u see what they are doing to Imran Khan. 😡 😡 😡 he as a citizen of Pakistan, used his freedom of speech, and now he is told he can't go out of Punjab and can't enter Sindh!! he told the truth about them, and this is what u get!!

on the other hand they are ruining the justice system. all the lawyers are protesting for the freedom, and the government is sitting doing nothing, its been two months that they are protesting, and government is totally non serious about it. they simply don't care!!!

this MQM and Musharraf are sending the country to pata nahian where!!! 😡 😡 😡

grrrr

Agree Saba Di Agree very well said.

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: aishiya

hmm i do agree with some point but sorry to say.. o.k let me ask one question

if somebody ask u to not go to the other part of the country ? what would u do? u do what gonda party say?

kiya hakoomat securty fraham anhi kar sakti the cheif justise ko? i m surpirsed that ppl say he should be going there? y ? its his country? if ytomorrow the" gunda aprty2 say leave this country otherwise we will do the smae thing as they did in karchi .. should he leave the country?

😕

my answers are in bold, and if u read the whole thing
i have said i do not blame the CJ, but the ruling party in the Karachi for what happened. They blocked roads, they tried to kidnapp the CJ from the airport, they take most of the blame.

But as i said its become a game of Ego's, and at this moment there seems to be no end.

What i wrote is my point of view, or how i see things.

Edited by pinkykhan - 17 years ago