Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
u have no right to blami mulawies

1) lal majsid ... problem ye hai ja bhi koi islamabd mein entre hota hai ossey os rastey sey guzrana parta hai.. which nao-zobillaha some of brainless ppl doesn want.. hum muslims ko ye bhi ab acha nahi lagata key masjid key rastey sey guzrana parey?

appney shayed online get tv or ary tv nahi deya jo live coverage dey raha tha MULWIES ney pistols udahey howey they ya ****

kahir appki sochh............ 😕
dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

u have no right to blami mulawies

1) lal majsid ... problem ye hai ja bhi koi islamabd mein entre hota hai ossey os rastey sey guzrana parta hai.. which nao-zobillaha some of brainless ppl doesn want.. hum muslims ko ye bhi ab acha nahi lagata key masjid key rastey sey guzrana parey?

appney shayed online get tv or ary tv nahi deya jo live coverage dey raha tha MULWIES ney pistols udahey howey they ya ****

kahir appki sochh............ 😕

what do u mean by that??

aishiya thumbnail
i mean depends on ur perception.
hanaqvi thumbnail
The whole country is in utter chaos and i personally think it is not just one person's fault. Its everybody's fault. As long as we continue to think the "its not our problem" nothing is going to change. Even Allah helps only those who help themselves.

The Chief Justice is not doing the right thing. If he believes he is right he should have stayed at his home and waited for the court verdict. Whatever happened in Karachi is entiely his fault. If he had chosen not to go there 42 innocent people would not have lost their lives.

All the Maulvis are to be blamed for the Laal Masjid incident in Islamabad and whatever is happening in NWFP. If the laal masjid women wants to wear burqa no one is stopping them but they have no authority whatsoever to impose their beliefs upon others. To wear burqa or not is a personal decision so is to have beard or not. Who are they to decide who will wear what?

Pevaiz Musharraf is to be blamed for not handling the country properly. By being lenient with all these extremists he is just paving the way for Americans to invade Pakistan (God Forbidden). The army is good for nothing. Their job is to secure the borders not to rule the country. During army's reign the rich have become even more richer and the poor have become poorer.

Last but not least we the public are to be blamed for everything. As long as we sit and watch like silent spectators and wait for a miracle to happen, there would not be a bigger fool then us. It is high time that each and everyone of us forget all the misunderstandings amonst us and stand united against the deteorating situation of our homeland.

aishiya thumbnail

as long as chief justice is concern I think Karachi is not only for M M A its for anyone, and secondly hakoomat doesn't (i.e musharaf n some other bad-mash parties e.g. MMA) want chief justice to meet with other lawyers y????

if our musharaf can do hakomat with army wardi y not chief justice even though he doesn't wanted...

if our chief justice can be insulted like this & unsecured what about an ordinarily Pakistani? its our fault , we r helping our chief justice. anyways

things which never happens in the worl are happening in pakistan.. ajj humarey sar sharam sey jhok jatey hain..

ALLAH hadayat dey sab ko amin sum amin
cute eyes thumbnail
dont u people feel tht there should be democracy in ur country.kisski bhi gov kabhi bghi ulat jaati he aur militarywale aa jate he. doesnt make sense !!! 👎🏼
hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute eyes

dont u people feel tht there should be democracy in ur country.kisski bhi gov kabhi bghi ulat jaati he aur militarywale aa jate he. doesnt make sense !!! 👎🏼

yeh i agree wis u there shud be democracy
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
our country is going no where

did u see what they are doing to Imran Khan. 😡 😡 😡 he as a citizen of Pakistan, used his freedom of speech, and now he is told he can't go out of Punjab and can't enter Sindh!! he told the truth about them, and this is what u get!!

on the other hand they are ruining the justice system. all the lawyers are protesting for the freedom, and the government is sitting doing nothing, its been two months that they are protesting, and government is totally non serious about it. they simply don't care!!!

this MQM and Musharraf are sending the country to pata nahian where!!! 😡 😡 😡

grrrr
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello All

I am a Pakistani, live in Pakistan and in Karachi.

I have visited this section, but have not taken part in activities and disucssions. This is the first time I am joining in.

Well living in Karachi, I have the the 1st hand experience of events that happened.

Agree with u all and especially what hanaqvi has said.

The whole country is in utter chaos and i personally think it is not just one person's fault. Its everybody's fault. As long as we continue to think the "its not our problem" nothing is going to change. Even Allah helps only those who help themselves.

Agree, everyone is to blame, and now I feel that we have become be-hiss, we look, our hearts pain but we don't do anything.

The Chief Justice is not doing the right thing. If he believes he is right he should have stayed at his home and waited for the court verdict. Whatever happened in Karachi is entiely his fault. If he had chosen not to go there 42 innocent people would not have lost their lives.

Agree with u there as well. If he is the Chief Justice he should have set an example, but letting the courts decide, if he wanted to do something for the Judiciary, why only when he got in trouble, why not before and why not after the verdict. But again maybe he thought that the courts / judges are controlled by the govt. and he would not get justice.

Just yesterday there was a seminar in the supreme court on the independance of Judiciary. This was presided over the the CJ himself and special guests were his lawyers. Geo telecasted that live. To me it did not seem like a seminar, but a political rally. Everyone was chanting slogans etc.

But I would not blame him entirely for what happened here. The Govt. is more to blame. I live near the high court where the CJ was supposed to come. From the previous night they had closed of all road using trucks and trailers. They blocked all road to the High Court, they blocked Shahra-e-Faisal. They even burst the tyres of these trailors / trucks so they could not move. 2 of them were blocking the road my building is on. It took those truck drivers about 6-8 hours to fix the tyres and leave.

Why block roads?. If the CJ wants to come to high court and address he should have been allowed to. Why was he not allowed to? If opposition parties wanted to support CJ they should have been allowed to. CJ lawyers have been banned from entering Sindh for a month. Yesterday Imran Khan was banned from entering, just because he raised some questions against the leader of the ruling party in Karachi.

Over here its just a game of EGO's., and in this game the innocent get killed.

Why did the ruling party in Karachi had to take out the rally at the same time, same day that the CJ was to visit. If they felt CJ was doing wrong, then they should have realized that 2 wrongs do not make a right. They could have easily postponed their rally for another day, another time.

Pevaiz Musharraf is to be blamed for not handling the country properly. By being lenient with all these extremists he is just paving the way for Americans to invade Pakistan (God Forbidden). The army is good for nothing. Their job is to secure the borders not to rule the country. During army's reign the rich have become even more richer and the poor have become poorer.

Well we Pakistanis have not found a sincere leader as yet. Aik chor jata hai toh dusra aata hai, and I cant even think who is worst, as each tries to beat the other.

Last but not least we the public are to be blamed for everything. As long as we sit and watch like silent spectators and wait for a miracle to happen, there would not be a bigger fool then us. It is high time that each and everyone of us forget all the misunderstandings amonst us and stand united against the deteorating situation of our homeland.

This is very true, but again I feel we need a sincere leader to create public awareness, and to lead

Sorry if i hurt anybody's feelings.

Edited by pinkykhan - 17 years ago
aishiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

Hello All

I am a Pakistani, live in Pakistan and in Karachi.

I have visited this section, but have not taken part in activities and disucssions. This is the first time I am joining in.

Well living in Karachi, I have the the 1st hand experience of events that happened.

Agree with u all and especially what hanaqvi has said.

Agree, everyone is to blame, and now I feel that we have become be-hiss, we look, our hearts pain but we don't do anything.

Agree with u there as well. If he is the Chief Justice he should have set an example, but letting the courts decide, if he wanted to do something for the Judiciary, why only when he got in trouble, why not before and why not after the verdict. But again maybe he thought that the courts / judges are controlled by the govt. and he would not get justice.

Just yesterday there was a seminar in the supreme court on the independance of Judiciary. This was presided over the the CJ himself and special guests were his lawyers. Geo telecasted that live. To me it did not seem like a seminar, but a political rally. Everyone was chanting slogans etc.

But I would not blame him entirely for what happened here. The Govt. is more to blame. I live near the high court where the CJ was supposed to come. From the previous night they had closed of all road using trucks and trailers. They blocked all road to the High Court, they blocked Shahra-e-Faisal. They even burst the tyres of these trailors / trucks so they could not move. 2 of them were blocking the road my building is on. It took those truck drivers about 6-8 hours to fix the tyres and leave.

Why block roads?. If the CJ wants to come to high court and address he should have been allowed to. Why was he not allowed to? If opposition parties wanted to support CJ they should have been allowed to. CJ lawyers have been banned from entering Sindh for a month. Yesterday Imran Khan was banned from entering, just because he raised some questions against the leader of the ruling party in Karachi.

Over here its just a game of EGO's., and in this game the innocent get killed.

Why did the ruling party in Karachi had to take out the rally at the same time, same day that the CJ was to visit. If they felt CJ was doing wrong, then they should have realized that 2 wrongs do not make a right. They could have easily postponed their rally for another day, another time.

Well we Pakistanis have not found a sincere leader as yet. Aik chor jata hai toh dusra aata hai, and I cant even think who is worst, as each tries to beat the other.

This is very true, but again I feel we need a sincere leader to create public awareness, and to lead

Sorry if i hurt anybody's feelings.

hmm i do agree with some point but sorry to say.. o.k let me ask one question

if somebody ask u to not go to the other part of the country ? what would u do? u do what gonda party say?

kiya hakoomat securty fraham anhi kar sakti the cheif justise ko? i m surpirsed that ppl say he should be going there? y ? its his country? if ytomorrow the" gunda aprty2 say leave this country otherwise we will do the smae thing as they did in karchi .. should he leave the country?

😕