Your Take on the Present Political Drama!

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Saba, can you briefly tell us what exactly is going on there... I heard about the incidents in Karachi but am not quite sure exactly why it happened...
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O M g!! Seriously the whole situation is in chaos.. I dont have any paki channel so whatever info I get is from internet... I seriously am completely lost... what is actually happening... are they trying to overthrow the govrenment??
I mean so many innocent people died... and that for nothing... absolutely nothing! God I got so mad when I saw people burning buses and private cars.. I mean wht the hell are they trying to prove.. I mean its just completely out of my mind, why burn buses and private property, isn't our country poor enough!!

POLITICS MAIN HAMESHA PUBLIC HE MARTI HAI unfortunatly... and the ones that are actually deserving of the punishment are sitting in their homes enjoying the show!! just really pathetic!!!!! 😡 😡 😡
zee792 thumbnail
yaar bohaat begunna nahi aapni jaan dehi hai
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i seen some stuff on tv...politics is a whole loada bull...pakistan is going dwnhill...we are once again in the news 4 a awful reason....i dnt undastand the situation...why did they not just let that cheif justice meet his supporters??whats was wrong with that...every1 unite against islam and pakistan..there will b no future 4 pakitsan...if we all fight a civil war...wed just become a laffing stock...i love pakistan...and may those poor innocent people hu died RIP ..but i dnt think pakistan and pakistanis understand politics or deomcracy....its bloody awfull..i myslf dnt undastand what the whole deal is...but nt pleasent...
dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

pakistan is going nowhere!! yeh sab aapis mei hi larr larr k maar jaein ge....they have no brains!! basically they have nothing to do...so they follow some stupid MAULWIS and do this rubbish! koi kaam karein ge to ese sochna k waqt nahin mile ga!

Aur koi is kabil nahin k pakistan k president bane...there is no one who can handle pakistan!

Edited by dures - 17 years ago
anees69 thumbnail
Hum Pakistani hein soch kar sharam ate hay ke yeh jo mulk bana tha aek tasvur ke tahat wo sara pani me bahe gaya. Muhajur muhajur he rahe, Altaf kameena pan dekha raha hey chando pe palta hey apni ghunde chor rakhe hein jo us ko monthaly bhej te rahte hein SUCH BUHUT BURA LAGTA HEY LEKIN BOLINA PARTA
aishiya thumbnail
jo kuch naih ho sakata har who kaam humarey "ajj key pakistan mein hota hai..

i dont feel like ye who pakistan hai jissko humarey baroon ney appni qurbani dey kar banaya tha
aishiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dures

pakistan is going nowhere!! yeh sab aapis mei hi larr larr k maar jaein ge....they have no brains!! basically they have nothing to do...so they follow some stupid MAULWIS and do this rubbish! koi kaam karein ge to ese sochna k waqt nahin mile ga!

Aur koi is kabil nahin k pakistan k president bane...there is no one who can handle pakistan!

please do not blaim mulawaies only SAMJHI app.. at least mulawaies ney abhi tak hookmat nahi ke .. aggar karein to i think ajj muslim and pakistani iss halat ko na phonchtey...

dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

please do not blaim mulawaies only SAMJHI app.. at least mulawaies ney abhi tak hookmat nahi ke .. aggar karein to i think ajj muslim and pakistani iss halat ko na phonchtey...

what do u think about all the lal masjid problem?? these all r maulawis!! aur jo sab karachi mei hua wo bhi maulawis ne kiya....

and thats my point of view... i didnt wanted to offend someone