Posted: 17 years ago
he is looking nice but my ahsan is more hansme then him
taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
imran's recent message to his fan

Imran May 5 Hi from Imran
Hey friends!
I am in Bombay for my shoot,will be back to Pakistan on 8th and will leave for Dubai on 9th for another serial "Sarkar Sahab"..You know orkut is one of the prohibited sites in UAE so will connect to u on 21st May.Till then,stay smiling and keep praying for me.
Oodles of love,
Imran Abbas

taurean thumbnail
Mar 9 SEND DUROOD TO MUHAMMAD(S.A.W) AND RECEIVE SAWAAB
ALLAH HUMA SALEH AALA MUHAMMADIN WA LA ALEY MUHAMMADIN KAMA SALAITA ALA IBRAHIMA WALLAH A-LAY IBRAHIMA INAKA HAMEDU-MAJEED,
ALLAH HUMA BARIK AALA MUHAMMADIN WA LA ALEY MUHAMMADIN KAMA BARAKTA ALA IBRAHIMA WALLAH A-LAY IBRAHIMA INAKA HAMEDU-MAJEED.

Jibrail (alaihissalam) once came to prophet (s.a.w.s) n said Allah has given me the knowledge to count every leaf on earth, every fish in the sea, every star in the sky and every particle of sand on earth, but there's only 1 thing I cant count. Prophet (s.a.w.s) asked Jibrail {a.s} what is it? Jibrail (a.s) replied..... When 1 of your Ummah recites Durood or salaams to you the blessing Allah showers upon him becomes impossible 4 me to count. Subhan Allah. Hence, I request u to read Durood at least once now and send this to all the Muslims u know insha Allah you will get sawab e jariyah Amee
taurean thumbnail
sorry,wrongly posted but whoever read plzzzz act upon
~sana~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo cute........muahhh.....i love imran abbas ^_^
taurean thumbnail
added one more pic of imran abbas with azfar rehman....dont forget to watch 😉 😉 😉