Super Exclusive w/ Shoaib Akhtar (Pics)

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Here r da pics from Bolain..Kya baat hai with the fast-bowler Shoaib Akhtar..Hope u like them!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omggggg!!!! thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sososo MUch modissh!! 😃 ... btw do u have the video link of this show???
Edited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for shairng!!!
i just saw this episode ryt now, its was on just before and i loved this episode soooo much!!!!!

im not a big fan of shoaib, but i just loved his interview!!! hes so much nicer, energetic and calm then the way the media portrays him to be as! i found out so much about akthar that honestly, i never knew about ever before! and wen one listened to all that he had to say, u actually feel bad for the guy that he has this bad boy image of himself FOR NO REAL REASON!

hes a team player and plays for the team... and wat he doz after the match is none of our business...
i dont udnerstand y ppl criticize him for no real reason at all... wat he doz outside the field has nothing to do wid us, but wat he doz widin the field for the nation is everything!

i have to admit i was so impressed wid shoaib aktahr that i really feel that everyone who admires this game shud watch this episode ... u will for sure discover a shoaib akthar that u really had no clue at all about !!!!!!

i really wish him all the best for the future and hope to see him back ina ction very soon!
*Fiza* thumbnail
but wot did he say mumtaz???? 😕
mini2390 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

but wot did he say mumtaz???? 😕

he clarified the issue that he had wid bob!... he said that bob came upto him in SA and didnt know the problem, he didnt know wat his reports said about his fitness and said that shoaib u r fit... and he said that no, bob im not and from there an arguement created and the media made a big issue for no reason.. and he said that ryt their at the same time bob came and said i just found out about ur reports and u really arent fit, im very sorry!... and shoaib said ryt there no problem its okay and everything was cleared but the media made a big blunder! he said he never created any problems for bob or inzy!

he said that he and asif never ever knew wat medicines they were not supposed to eat!!!! he said that the pcb never stated in specific the medicines they werent supposed to eat so for the sake of fitness and more energy (as they r fast bowlers) they got such medicines ryt off the front counters of stores!!!! and afterwards the pcb inquiry committee told them that these r prohibited as they have nandrolene in them! ..... i never knew that this was the case!

he said, that the pcb inquiry committee, that was handling this doping thing, never ever listened to anything that he and asif had to say... they just kept on writing wat they felt widout any real statements!!.. i mean thats very unfair, isnt it! ... he also said that he never had any problem wid anyone ever on the team.. he said all the youngsters r his close friends, y? cuz he gets along wid eveyrone!!... he said yousef, afridi, malik, sami, asif, gul all come to his house and hang out wid him cuz he gets along wid eveyrone... he says i always try to give out everything i can... and he thinks about wat he can do for the team!

he also said that he supports malik 100% as hes his younger brother and deserving!! he also said that he will try his level best to stay fit for the sake of the team, as it isnt easy to stay fit as the world's fastest bowler...but he will play for until he can for teh sake of Pakistan! 😊

he said other things too, but then that wud get huge in writing... so u get my point fiza! 😆

Edited by mini2390 - 17 years ago
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG..OMG..OMG ...MAARDAALA...HE IS SOOO DAMN HOT....I CANT CONTROL MY HORMONES...I LOVE HIM DA MOST IN DA ENTIRE WORLD.....HE HAS GOT TO BE DA HOTTEST UY ON EARTH...I HOPE HE DOESNT HAVE A GF...BUT IAM NOT SOO SURE ABOUT IT...A HOTTTIE LIKE HIM MUST HAVE BILLIONS OF THEM....CAN SOMEONE UPLOAD DA EPPIE..PLZ

SHOAIB AKHTAR ZINDABAHD
*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini2390

he clarified the issue that he had wid bob!... he said that bob came upto him in SA and didnt know the problem, he didnt know wat his reports said about his fitness and said that shoaib u r fit... and he said that no, bob im not and from there an arguement created and the media made a big issue for no reason.. and he said that ryt their at the same time bob came and said i just found out about ur reports and u really arent fit, im very sorry!... and shoaib said ryt there no problem its okay and everything was cleared but the media made a big blunder! he said he never created any problems for bob or inzy!

he said that he and asif never ever knew wat medicines they were not supposed to eat!!!! he said that the pcb never stated in specific the medicines they werent supposed to eat so for the sake of fitness and more energy (as they r fast bowlers) they got such medicines ryt off the front counters of stores!!!! and afterwards the pcb inquiry committee told them that these r prohibited as they have nandrolene in them! ..... i never knew that this was the case!

he said, that the pcb inquiry committee, that was handling this doping thing, never ever listened to anything that he and asif had to say... they just kept on writing wat they felt widout any real statements!!.. i mean thats very unfair, isnt it! ... he also said that he never had any problem wid anyone ever on the team.. he said all the youngsters r his close friends, y? cuz he gets along wid eveyrone!!... he said yousef, afridi, malik, sami, asif, gul all come to his house and hang out wid him cuz he gets along wid eveyrone... he says i always try to give out everything i can... and he thinks about wat he can do for the team!

he also said that he supports malik 100% as hes his younger brother and deserving!! he also said that he will try his level best to stay fit for the sake of the team, as it isnt easy to stay fit as the world's fastest bowler...but he will play for until he can for teh sake of Pakistan! 😊

he said other things too, but then that wud get huge in writing... so u get my point fiza! 😆

thnkss mumtaz...although it was hard to read the writing.... i feel sorry for him now😕...is he playing the 4th july match which is against india?

srkangel thumbnail
he is so nice i saw him in aik din geo ke saath he was calmed and giving that weird host respect and was talking like je je he seemed so down to earth.
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wISH HIM Best of luck in future.
zoyah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shoaib is soo sexy and hotttttttttttttt