twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I was just wondering if you guys belive in taweez.. i mean how do they work?! I'v seen lots of islamic programmes on TV where they give out taweez and stuff and i was just thinking what the point of them is and if they really work!

The first time i actually found out what a taweez was, was in mehndi wale haath where they put a taweez under chand's pillow!

Plz leave ur comments! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well..in my case..my family are against all taweez..v dunt believ in these kind of thingss..actually it depends..some people hav strong belief in taweez..nd otherz dunt..it depends wht ur belief is
twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah my family dont believe in them either and neither do i.. im just wondering what makes so many ppl believe in such things!
simply_thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i believe
i know a family who had a lot of prob with them son and they meet a persson who said someone made jadoo to him
they found switch in front of their house and lot of things like this
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm..........i realy dnt no whether its true or not
but no one in my family beleives any of it......especialy my dad 😆 😆
slmmk1 thumbnail
They are for real as one of black magic was made to make the Prophet Mohammed PBUH suffer. Most Islamic Scholars can make them to help remove illness/metal problems. But the black magic ones are quite rare really as they can only work if they have been written by either the blood of a rabbit, bear or saffron and also the iman of the person is removed as they have to worship the devils to receive knowledge and power.
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmmk1

They are for real as one of black magic was made to make the Prophet Mohammed PBUH suffer. Most Islamic Scholars can make them to help remove illness/metal problems. But the black magic ones are quite rare really as they can only work if they have been written by either the blood of a rabbit, bear or saffron and also the iman of the person is removed as they have to worship the devils to receive knowledge and power.

agree with you...