aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hello ppl

i just heard that GEO tv had stoped paying payment to the producer (or whoever is the owner of that drama(TMP ) well, thats y new epiosod are not released ,, and we ve watch old epiosods until they start their payemnt..

also i heard that actresses n actress STOPED RECORDING .. well i m not sure if its ture or not but one of my pakistani friend had just told me this./..

i requist to all pak memebers to find out whats going on ...or whether its ture or not..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rizwanag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow good news sorry to fans of TPM but this

drama has to end even i don't watch

but GEO should put new and best drama
so yeah

to me its good news i hope the proudecer of the

drama never pay..sorry again
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwwww..thts funny..atlast GEO TV realized tht this drama is soooooooo boring now..they stopped payin probably coz Geo TV is losing its viewers..doesnt really matter to me..juss marry laiba and ashir and end this drama.. 😡
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwww maaan yeahh i guesss soo but still ..i want to wach what happen if ahsir dus give liab divorce or not 😭 where did u ehar this news from?
mariam_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: modishh

awwwww..thts funny..atlast GEO TV realized tht this drama is soooooooo boring now..they stopped payin probably coz Geo TV is losing its viewers..doesnt really matter to me..juss marry laiba and ashir and end this drama.. 😡

yeah i totally agree! ugh..it was really getting boring... true..just get laiba n ashir married and end the drama..everyone else gettin married..but not them! ugh..yeah geo is repeating from farrrrr back..ugh..new drama plz
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What????? That's really very bad 😡 😡 😡. I think Mudassar Mian (Khurram Rana) is the producer of this drama. Why they are doing this?

Ash86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hhahqaha is Boring as hell thats why...hahahhahhahahhah!
n ew ayz.., hope they show some good things in their!
simply_thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx god!!!
i have fed up with this serial!
they always have something to continue the serial and sometime the episode are so boring!!
i liked the only two first episodes after i had enough!!!