Ismail's ex-wife takes a morcha to his ho

dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Ismail's ex-wife takes a morcha to his house

Music composer Ismail Darbar's ex- wife Farzana held a protest outside his house along with some other women as her alimony cheques were bouncing. She claimed that Ismail had asked the bank to stop the payment.

Farzana came with hoardings which read tadap tadap ke is dil se aahh nikalti rahi, the famous song from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, for which Ismail had given music.

She and the other women protestors started creating a scene over there by throwing stones. Police had to interfere into the matter and took Ismail to the police station for some time but later released him.

It is said that Farzana's financial condition is very poor now. She was living in Oshiwara in a chawl. However, the bank sealed the house as she couldn't pay the loan which Ismail had taken. She can't even pay phone and other bills.

When contacted, Ismail refuted the allegations. "The truth will come out at the right time. I don't want to talk much on this topic. I know God is with me."

Ismail is currently married to singer Preeti Sinha, who sung a song in Kisna for him. He married her without divorcing Farzana, with whom he has four children.

Preeti and Ismail have one boy and his children from his first wife are also living with him. He has got a 3 BHK flat in Bandra. He married Preeti in Surat, who has now changed her name to Ayesha.

Right now Ismail is a judge in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa's new series.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ismail's wife's problem will be solved now as he got job at sgmp 😆 no more cheque bounces now 😃
rocker1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How many checks does he have to pay her? I thought alimony involves one payment - not recurring 😕

In any case, his ex wife seems too hung up on money. No self respecting person would hold morchas and bring their personal life out in the open. If she really had a case, she would go to the cops.

And it's not like she has to fend for her kids, either. ID is also taking care of them.
Manshaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarkar

Ismail's wife's problem will be solved now as he got job at sgmp 😆 no more cheque bounces now 😃

lol😆

Word Count: 1

Yahoo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: B & B

By shakal ID looks crook. His true color is showing now. I m sure one day Allah will punish him.

No one can know the person is a crook just by looking at the face. Even a good looking person can be a crook. We can't and shouldn't judge a person by his or her looks. Having prejudice against someone is wrong and should be avoided.
Eyez thumbnail
lol 😆 thank u 4 sharing
i thought it was very funni 4 forming a morcha
just for personal probs which
should be dealt in private 😊
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hmmm...... well we know how much HR is being paid on SRGMP..... but not ID!😆😆

saan1997 thumbnail
shadyhtown,do u think that its easy to survive in mumbai with four kids?How easily u have accused his ex wife that she has no self respect!Ismail's real face is exposed now.How easily v idiolise someone without knowing much about them?As sarkar has mentioned''By shakal ID looks crook. His true color is showing now. I m sure one day Allah will punish him.''I m totaly agree with him.

rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I heard about that in the news its sad how that turned out in Challenge 2005 when she came in they were both so lovey dovey I wonder what happend
1mangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushvi99

I heard about that in the news its sad how that turned out in Challenge 2005 when she came in they were both so lovey dovey I wonder what happend

she is his second wife .she is a singer herself and they have a child

Edited by 1mangalore - 17 years ago