Pakistan In Saregamapa 2007- INDIA

totally_ny91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys,

is it true that pakistanis r gonna be participating in the new saregamapa challenge 2007??

i watched the show yesturday and pakis were in the gharana of ismail darbar.......so i dunno.......lolz.........ne one knows the whole detail?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: totally_ny91

hey guys,

is it true that pakistanis r gonna be participating in the new saregamapa challenge 2007??

i watched the show yesturday and pakis were in the gharana of ismail darbar.......so i dunno.......lolz.........ne one knows the whole detail?

πŸ˜• it already started?! Oh man hold on let me check....

will edit

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, there will be contestants from Pakistan as well!
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omegosh yea i jus wtached it...da last five mins...and pakistanis are particpiting aswell as asians frm overseas...
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dat cums on the musiq channel ryt?
its been cumin 4 afew months nw......i seen a few epis
IBserenity thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha92

dat cums on the musiq channel ryt?
its been cumin 4 afew months nw......i seen a few epis

the new season started yesterady...Challenge 2007...and they have international participants as well...including Pakistan!😊

I can't believe i missed the 1st epi😭

totally_ny91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

HEY GUYS......I WATCHED THE EPISODE JUST NOW.....AND THERE WERE 4 GUYS WHO REPRESENTED PAKISTAN, AND ALL OF THEM GOT SELECTED TO GO TO EACH GHARAN. MEANING ONE WENT INTO ISMAIL DARBAR'S GHARANA, ONE WENT TO HIMESH RESHAMIYA'S GHRANA, ONE WENT TO BAPPI LAHIRI'S AND ONE TO VISAHL AND SHEKHAR! THEY ALL WERE VERY GOOD.....AND GUYS WE GOTTA MAKE SURE THAT WE SUPPORT THEM AND HELP THEM MOVE ON!! AITE.......WILL KEEP U GUYS UPDATED ON IT AS IT MOVES ON! SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! πŸ˜ƒ

Moderator's Note:
Please do not write in caps, its shouting in net lingo
Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago
IBserenity thumbnail

Originally posted by: totally_ny91

HEY GUYS......I WATCHED THE EPISODE JUST NOW.....AND THERE WERE 4 GUYS WHO REPRESENTED PAKISTAN, AND ALL OF THEM GOT SELECTED TO GO TO EACH GHARAN. MEANING ONE WENT INTO ISMAIL DARBAR'S GHARANA, ONE WENT TO HIMESH RESHAMIYA'S GHRANA, ONE WENT TO BAPPI LAHIRI'S AND ONE TO VISAHL AND SHEKHAR! THEY ALL WERE VERY GOOD.....AND GUYS WE GOTTA MAKE SURE THAT WE SUPPORT THEM AND HELP THEM MOVE ON!! AITE.......WILL KEEP U GUYS UPDATED ON IT AS IT MOVES ON! SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! πŸ˜ƒ

hey,

plz don't use all caps...it's considered yelling online😳

noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg really? awesome..i totally missed it! πŸ˜• im gonna check if it's on youtube or something.. πŸ˜‰
Shezaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u can watch the video in the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa section on IF 😊

I'm really excited for this season... all of the singers are really very good...

-Areej