sumhin thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey!

I was wondering that is Aliya Imam and Sadia Imam sisters. Does anybody have any picture of Aliya Imam?

Will be thankful for your answer!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes,they r sisters!! and sorry havent found any pic
=====================================================

Sadia Imam
The dusky gal from Rawalpindi, Sadia Imam, is the pick of all Drama Producers. She is the most sought after and the most frequently found face in every other Drama Serial.

She has the talent and the looks to go with it. With a perfect round face and delicately balanced features she is the right choice. She is one of the most attractive female artists found in our industry.

She has not only played varius roles in Drama Serials and Long Plays but has also participated as a model in commercials, cat walks and musicals.

On TV Sadia Imam looks like a gorgeous young woman – a gorgeous intelligent young woman who seems to know the tricks of the trade and knows she's got what it takes to be on top.

But when at ease, she's a child. Everything she does is innocently childlike; the way she speaks, rolls her round black eyes in exasperation, miles her toothy shy smile, puts up her thick black hair in nest like knot. There's no other way to describe her.

Sadia's association with the media has been a long journey. She started doing radio shows from Islamabad (her hometown) when she was in sixth grade.

When her sister, Aliya Imam, started doing TV plays, that's when Sadia was discovered. And surprisingly enough the one to spot her was a Karachiite, the famous image-maker, Nabila. And one fine day Nabila called, and the official tele-operator of the family, as she's the youngest, Sadia answered the phone.

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, they're sisters. And Aliya Imam was in Khala Kulsoom ka Kunba.
Anam_askim thumbnail
wowwwwww i want see the pics from aliya
thxxxx
😃
Anam_askim thumbnail
wow sadia's sis wow i want to see her plzzzz post some pics from her plzzz thxxx
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thts kool..i didnt knw sadia imam has a sis even though i watched khala kulsum ka kunba...thanks for da info guys
*Fiza* thumbnail

hey guys ...Read this article about sadia imam

http://www.mag4you.com/spotlight/spotlight.asp?title=Sadia+I mam&content_id=4243&bhcp=1

Edited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow..i neva knew shez from isb..kool...my hometown too
*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: modishh

oh wow..i neva knew shez from isb..kool...my hometown too

i knowww!😳...and i thought tht she is a karachite....coz she has a typical karachite face features...and her urdu is good as well....i m really glad to know tht she is from rawal pindi...😳..btw y did the writer said tht she is "dusky" coz she is not....she is so fair(mashallah)...dont u agree?

paki_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

does anyone have her sister's pic plz post it if u have one

thanks

Edited by paki_1 - 17 years ago