Shoaib Akhtar Didn’t Show up For Nadia

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Shoaib Akhtar Didn't Show up For Nadia Khan Show
just watched the start of today's Nadia Khan Show and she mentioned that SHOAIB AKHTAR was supposed to be her guest for today's show. But Shoaib Akhtar called around 2 A.M. and told GEO TV in DUBAI that he will not be able to make it to the show in the morning. And Nadia Khan tried her best to control her emotions, by not saying anything bad for Shoaib. All she said was that she now has sympathy with Inzi as now she can imagine the commitment of Shoaib Akhtar.

She thinks that Akhtar got afraid that she might take her blood test for drugs.😆
this has been said by my friend...i dont belive this.......this is so typical of him...😕
See this video to see her reaction😆...she luked so angry with him
http://rs136.rapidshare.com/files/28994420/Shaoib_Ghayab.wmv
Edited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha! That's really funny..poor Nadia.. 😆
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh ya my sister also told me about it.....she said the wat nadia act that showed she was trying to say that he was drunk or something .......... 😆
she's so funny i luv her.........but shoib OMG man i neva liked him b4 but now i start hating him even moreeeeeeeeeeeeee 😡
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why didn't he come? I want to see him 😭 😭 😭

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shoaib shuld hav showed up..stupid him.. 😡 😡 i guess he loves being criticized since this way he becomes the center of attention..he has no other way to get popular/unpopular 😆 😆
dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shoaib se aur kya umeed ki jaa sakti hai!!! he must have been spent the whole night in the disco drinking and flirting with girls...and now he wouldnt be able to come...poor guy 🤢
amy22 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

Nadia always asks personal questions and she's very straight-forward. Shoaib prolly got afraid of her. *LOL*
amy22 thumbnail
I would've loved to see him on the show, though. Would've been a lot of fun with Nadia's "kharrey" questions... dekhte kay kya javab dete hain Shoaib sahab.
*Fiza* thumbnail
i knowwwwwww..... i liked it when she said.... shoaib shayad darr gaye honge ke show mein aaney ke liye unka doping test na hogaye... 😆 😆 😆
*Fiza* thumbnail
can u guys see the video??? 😕