sameha140 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

omg!! i m still in shock that arbaz married aisha!!!!and yea today arbaz was looking at aisha in the love type of way and then there is that stupid background music if u ppl rmemeber the beginning and look at its current position wo w the show has changed a hell lott! but i soo hate it now i mean seriously they shoudl let kajal & arbaz live together happily ever after with kajal's baby not aisha's. ......😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameha140 thumbnail
yea well even ive gotta admit event with the new story asadn all i luv aisha's new look kajal is startuing 2 lok uglyyyyy
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kaajal is gettin on my nerves now..ayesha do look cool now..far better than before
aqsa1 thumbnail
ya!i do not like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!kajaal is mean
Ayesha is trying to help Kajal but Ayesha is falling in love with Arbas. What will happen next?
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think Arbaz is getting a soft corner for Aisha and vice versa. They both try to deny it, but you can tell in some scenes that they're really falling for each other. I feel so bad for poor Kajal 😭
KKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wuz thinkin sumthing else..yu guyz like aiashs new lookk but i though she looks better before...idk
missangel234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
same i think she looked better before with the glasses and everythinh...i feel sorry for shoib
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KKAA

i wuz thinkin sumthing else..yu guyz like aiashs new lookk but i though she looks better before...idk

I agree 😛 She looked much cuter before 😳

maihjabin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is in Kaajal Fahad Mustafa?