chaand -mendhi waale haath

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys chaan is alive woah ..but is akbar really going to marry taniya arghh i really hate her i knew that chaand was goign to be alive do you guys ever think that akabar and chaand will cum togetehr and plsu i liked the old chaand im not too fond of the new one the first one fitted the role 100% what do you think will happen now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too..but this is what my thoughts are that chand has a feeling that maybe akhbar is going to marry taniya or something like that and she will somehow meet him and he will not able reconize her after meeting her cause she had plastic sugery or something ... what do you guys say?
karankittu thumbnail
chaand has plastic surgery ermm yeah it coud happen but ..i really want akbar and chaand togetehr i dotn like taniya arghh why does she ahve to come in the way do you think akbar likes chaand?
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she was dead?? gosh..here in US this drama recently started.. 😃 😃
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ooops!!!! disclosed..... well... plastic surgery i dont know about... come on yaar, she is living with those "bhed bakriyan charaane wale" how can she have plastic surgery.... i just can not understand... she is having those feelings when akbar touched tanya and her people (who she is staying with) call her with her right name Chaand, but how come she doesnt remember anything else
karankittu thumbnail
yesss but then whos bdy did the police find thats weird !!!
Paki lover thumbnail
wt???? here in the US v r watchin dis drama but i guess havnt gotten dt far yet... OMG is she gna die??? no!!!!!!!!!!! 😭
twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When does she 'die', i mean what episode is it? In the UK we're on episode 84.. when asghar goes to natashas house and sees her with naseer... they're just really dragging things on and its so boring these days!
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea im confussed also ..hunh....wen chand meant 2 die..?? 😕 hw dare they have ne1 else cum btween chaand and akbar...bad enough having ashgar marry her
***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what? same with me i m confused we are too back in that drama