sparklylife thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
no-one wanna meet ashir? 😲 wow thats a surprise.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i wanna meet him...but i wanna meet kyba more than ashir..i duno y....oh yu other poll yu said ashir gave lybva talaq already....r yu for real..??
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Alllll, but I voted for Ashir 😉 😉 😉

sameha140 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont want to meet liaba she seriously is starting to look ugly and chubby nowadays ...........i watch the show and read the updates but im soo not into the drama anymore 😉
Jungli Billi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Minal... she is jus so sweet 😊
Angadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Minal is sweet ashir is good laiba is cute and sherry is lil bir crazy and a lil bit cool
twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Minal and laiba both but i cant vote for them both
I saw minal (strabaro or whatever her name is) in a drama on PTV Global... it was a comedy drama called something like GAR BAR HOUSE i think and she was dressed up all neeky and dopey wearing glasses lol
I noticed that in TPM her name is spelt STARWBARROW or something like that and in this other drama it was spelt STABRO 😕

Her and her sister are also in the video of Abrar-ul-haqs new song Islamabad and i noticed Sara choudhary is in shareekan nu ag lag gai (abrar ul haq's) and also in one of jawad ahmads songs

Edited by twinkle06 - 17 years ago
dhaniiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hve meet laiba but mujhe wapis usse milna hae
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually, i used to luv this drama but after Areeba's death, the writers lost their minds n ruined the whole drama..i bet the writer is a negative thinker 🤢 ..Now theres nothing left to watch in it. It gives me headaches n high blood pressures wheneva i wud watch it, though i finally gave up on it n stopped watchin it...
Anyways, bak to the topic, i wud like to meet Laiba n ask her that...can't she find better drama's to work in 😆 ..lol..it's not that i dont like her..but shes such a gud actress n v don realli get to see her much on tv besides TPM..
no offense to TPM fans..