Shoaib Malik on Breakfast with Nadia Khan

dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

πŸ˜†the interview was very good!! he said he is no married and he is not seeing anyone.....soooooo girls ,time to celebrateπŸ‘πŸ˜³...

he said he was in love with an indian girl who lives in jeddah and thats it...he was heartbroken....nadia khan was joking with him ,she said dont start crying...

nadia said that pllllllzzzz give a good speech after the match,because u represent our country and if your speech is bad everyone laughs at us....he said pllllzzz u right a speech for me!! she said she will....and plzzzz dont ask ur team for a speech!!!

he said he is learning english !!πŸ‘

nadia khan said,thats very good! because some people who dont learn say URDU HAMARI LANGUAGE HAI,HUM WOHI BOLEIN GE!! but u r doing it the right way!! she said MEIN AAP KO MEERA KA NO. DETI HOON UNKI ENGLISH BOHOT ACHI HAIπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... shoaib said. JO AATI HAI WO BHI BHUL JAYE GI πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the show was really good! insha Allah shoaib will be a good captain and best of luck to him !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hahahhahahanadia khan said,thats very good! because some people who dont learn say URDU HAMARI LANGUAGE HAI,HUM WOHI BOLEIN GE!! but u r doing it the right way!! she said MEIN AAP KO MEERA KA NO. DETI HOON UNKI ENGLISH BOHOT ACHI HAI... shoaib said. JO AATI HAI WO BHI BHUL JAYE GI

hahahahhaha HAYE HAYE poor aunti MEERA or osske english 🀒
hhyqk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can u plz up load this episode
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah...can someone please upload the interview?
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
dat meera oarts sounds soo hilarious
yea cud sum1 upload it......i wana watch it now 😳
shais thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†
can w hav the interview plz?
leez thumbnail
can u plz up load dis episode please please please.we really want to watch.
looking fwd for that episode,waiting
shabzi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the interview was jus soooooooooooooooooooooooooo gud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cudnt take my eyes off him wen he was talkin and jus luved his smile
mary123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs cud sum1 plz upload nadia khans show cuz iv missed out on so many interviews just like this one and i wana wach them
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

darn, i missed it cuz of school as it cums on in the USA during 9am! ... i really wish i saw it!...

and i love nadia khan's questions πŸ˜† ... she gets so personal...... πŸ˜† r u seeing anyone?.... was it love at first sight? did u really love her/him πŸ˜† ... shes always talking about such topics....

even wen shahid afridi came on last week, which i luckily saw cuz i had a day off..... her second question was about his past and if he liked anyone before marriage and she went deeper and deeper until shahid said .. meri biwi bhi yeh show dekh raheen hain.... πŸ˜†

but wish shoaib malik all the best... hope he receives a lot of success as a captain and even as a player for the pak team! 😳 😊

Edited by mini2390 - 17 years ago