India-forums or yahoo messenger
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks a lot for answering Fiza 😳
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey nice answers man but i wish somebody had asked me those kinds of question when i was MOTW bcoz i luv to answer these kinds of question.......and ya for ur revenge .....sry u missed that man bcoz i already have been MOTW and even i was bali ki bakri n in that not a single person ask me a single question except cuefairy πŸ˜†

now next set of questions πŸ˜ƒ

1. (actually i m just watching a vdo of salman khan where he is singing and its seems like he is singing all that for ash**b** πŸ˜‰ ) so my first questions is related to that....so tell me if u have to sing and dedicated this song to a star then who "he" will be and wat the song will b????? πŸ˜ƒ

2. agar kabhi drama main acting ka dil karey tu which drama will u prefer to act in???

3. agar kabhi vj bananay ka dil karey tu kis ki tarhaan banna chaho gi and kyun/??

4. agar singer bannanay ka dil karey tu kis singer ki tarhaan banna pasand karo gi?

5. agar kabhi politian bannay ka dil karey tu kis ki tarhaan aur kyun?

i gotta go but will be right back with more questions πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by wini - 17 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wini, tum to lagi raho πŸ˜† good going πŸ‘
By the way, now I feel like grilling Fiza too 😈
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

Congratz!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ , i like ur topics and polls alot, especialy the fav dish one lol πŸ˜† keep it up!

lol πŸ˜†...thnkssss raju... yeah i know some of them aren't related to ps... but i do tht so more ppl be active in this forum...just wait...there is gonna be moreπŸ˜†

*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariha17

Thanks a lot for answering Fiza 😳

thankyouuuuuuuuu so much fariha!😳

*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

hey nice answers man but i wish somebody had asked me those kinds of question when i was MOTW bcoz i luv to answer these kinds of question.......and ya for ur revenge .....sry u missed that man bcoz i already have been MOTW and even i was bali ki bakri n in that not a single person ask me a single question except cuefairy πŸ˜†

now next set of questions πŸ˜ƒ

1. (actually i m just watching a vdo of salman khan where he is singing and its seems like he is singing all that for ash**b** πŸ˜‰ ) so my first questions is related to that....so tell me if u have to sing and dedicated this song to a star then who "he" will be and wat the song will b????? πŸ˜ƒ

"tum mere ho bas mere hi mere ho", pooch lo hawao se ,surmaiyn ghatao se , barish ke paani se,poocha dariya ke kinere se,tum mere ho bas mere hi mere ho" i will probably sing this for "ali zafar"😳

2. agar kabhi drama main acting ka dil karey tu which drama will u prefer to act in???

RubberbandπŸ˜† i wud play sarmatπŸ˜†..coz i lyke his charatcerπŸ˜†

3. agar kabhi vj bananay ka dil karey tu kis ki tarhaan banna chaho gi and kyun/??
Ofcourse mani...mujhe ban ke zaroorat hi nahi coz i talk alot just lyke him...and i talk too fast..so i cud be a threat to mani

4. agar singer bannanay ka dil karey tu kis singer ki tarhaan banna pasand karo gi?

uhmm hadiqa kiyani...

5. agar kabhi politian bannay ka dil karey tu kis ki tarhaan aur kyun?

Imran khan!!!! i always want to follow him ...he is too discpline and a honest man.. i lyke everything about him...i cant name one

i gotta go but will be right back with more questions πŸ˜ƒ

accha wini....sorry yaar... i didn't know...but dont worry i will make a post where every the members will ask questions to each other..

wini thumbnail

i dont believe this man...........meri aur tumhari choice itni milti hai... πŸ˜‰
u like ali zafar i luv him too
u like imran khannnnnnnnn an di luv him too i even made a siggie of him u might saw it few days ago
u like atif n me too
u like to be a singer like hadiqa and me toooo πŸ˜ƒ

and u like maniiii and i m the bigest fan of himmmmmmmmmmmπŸ˜ƒ

lemme explore u some more and will tell ya wat else is common πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by wini - 17 years ago
*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

i dont believe this man...........meri aur tumhari choice itni milti hai... πŸ˜‰
u like ali zafar i luv him too
u like imran khannnnnnnnn an di luv him too i even made a siggie of him u might saw it few days ago
u like atif n me too
u like to be a singer like hadiqa and me toooo πŸ˜ƒ

and u like maniiii and i m the bigest fan of himmmmmmmmmmmπŸ˜ƒ

lemme explore u some more and will tell ya wat else is common πŸ˜ƒ

i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! lolπŸ˜†....we are lyke soul mates....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

mini2390 thumbnail
Congrats Fiza!!!!!!! πŸ‘
i hardly ever cum to this section and have never really posted anything πŸ˜† and today i just came and saw that ur the MOTW!!!! congrats fiza! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i see u have bee grilled quite a lot so far..... πŸ˜† and really feel lyk grilling u as well.... πŸ˜† but i think i know u too well by now, cuz i have a feeling that i already know wat ur answers wud be to my questions! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ but will cum up wid a few a.s.a.p! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

have a great week fiza ! 😊