aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
congrats fiza πŸ‘ πŸ‘
awesome questions wini πŸ˜‰
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratzzzzzz Fiza...gud for u!..nd wini caught u really hard with sooo hillarious questionssss πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
another set of questions.......

1. agar mani(that guy in my siggie 😊 ) bcomes the president of Pakistan wat will happen to Pakistani music industry...(in order to answer this question u need to watch his show maniizm.....but if u dont watch then dont worry about this question ok)

2. if ali zafar and atif aslam join together and make a band named "a square πŸ˜† " then will other singers commit suicide and why?? πŸ˜‰ (by the way a square is my another name πŸ˜ƒ )

3. If president musharad will start singing then wat will be the first song he'll sing? πŸ˜†

4. if humayun saeed turned his hair color blond then which actress/model will dye her hair color grey?? πŸ˜•

5.if u have to choose 5 Paki couples for the movie salam-e-ishq then who they'll b? πŸ˜‰

answer them quickly and i will write more after u'll answer them πŸ˜‰
Edited by wini - 17 years ago
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariha17

Now that you answered the initial questions, here are some more. (They're not to "grill" you. I'm simply curious about this stuff) 😳

What city in Pakistan are you from ? Lahore..(lahore lahore eh)πŸ˜†
Siblings ? 2 brothers and 1 sister😳..so all togther we are 4
What's your field of study (major) ? Health studies..
What other sections of IF do you visit regularly ? Cricketttt!😳

Thnksssssss fariha 😳

Luv U πŸ˜ƒ

*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: biatchali

congrats fiza...i think u truley deserved to become a motw as u r always trying ure best to keep this forum lively 😊

Thnksssss yaar!😳

And u do the same anyways 😳

*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

now it's my turn............ πŸ˜ƒ

1. agar haathi chunti ka doost hai aur chunti shair ki sali aur shair bili ka bhateja aur bili cheetay ki khala, cheeta tiger ka bhai aur tiger zebra ka dushman, zebra sanp(snake) ka chacha aur snake shupkali(lizard) ka yaar hai tu yeh batao kay snake aur lizard ki frndship main aur haathi aur chunti ki frndship main kiya farq(difference) hua πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜•...I HAte You wini!!!... i can solve relationship games!😭...sorry i gave up..but i think the anser is "saheli for the first question and chacha for the second..but i m not realy sure😭

2. agar sharja cup main shoib akhtar nay sachin ko zero par out kiya tu, next world cup main rahul dravid, Mohammad yousaf ko kitnay runs par out karey ga.....easy one πŸ˜ƒ

Rahul dravid is not a bowler πŸ˜†..he is a batsmen

3. agar thoori si haldi poooray ghar main maldi jai tu kitnay kilo haldi kharidni(buy) parey gi.... πŸ˜‰

it depends how big the house is..(hope i m ryte)πŸ˜•

4. agar ishq kamina hai tu pyar, mohabbat, kiya hain

OMGGgggggggggggg!!!! winiπŸ˜• ....just wait for my turn... 😳

5. agar salman ash say shaadi karlayta tu kiya imran abbbas katrina say shaadi karta

Kyun?????????????πŸ˜• why wud katrina or salman marry them??

6. agar fahad mustafa ko thoora sa saath hi chahiyey tha tu zoila ko tilaaq(divorce) kyun dilwai.........thoora saath tu ghar main mil hi raha tha

I know!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so now answer those ones and dont think i will stop.........i will be back and ask some more okkkkkkkkkk

and dont think its just a joke ..........u HAVE to answer these questions

okπŸ˜ƒ

Thnksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wini.........😳... i loved anwering ur IQ questions..πŸ˜†

*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha92

congrats fiza πŸ‘ πŸ‘
awesome questions wini πŸ˜‰

Thnksssssssssssssss aisha!!!

and dont encourage wini!πŸ˜†

*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: modishh

congratzzzzzz Fiza...gud for u!..nd wini caught u really hard with sooo hillarious questionssss πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

THnkyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soooo mUch!

I knowwwww.... i am waiting to take my revenge!😳

*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

another set of questions.......

1. agar mani(that guy in my siggie 😊 ) bcomes the president of Pakistan wat will happen to Pakistani music industry...(in order to answer this question u need to watch his show maniizm.....but if u dont watch then dont worry about this question ok)

Lol! i know.........and i lyke him too😳...he rocks!πŸ˜‰... Well firstly the music industry will sighπŸ˜† coz he talks alot πŸ˜†... you're worried about him leaving the music industry and i will worried about pakistan to have a president lyke mani..πŸ˜†

2. if ali zafar and atif aslam join together and make a band named "a square πŸ˜† " then will other singers commit suicide and why?? πŸ˜‰ (by the way a square is my another name πŸ˜ƒ )

lol..........oh wow!!! it wud be awsome wudn't it?😳... They both are my fav😳.. i lyke them lyke cazy...well uhmm the others shud coz they ain't bette then them..

3. If president musharad will start singing then wat will be the first song he'll sing? πŸ˜†

all marasis will probably go into politics thenπŸ˜†...

4. if humayun saeed turned his hair color blond then which actress/model will dye her hair color grey?? πŸ˜•

i have no idea...but perhaps amina haq!πŸ˜†

5.if u have to choose 5 Paki couples for the movie salam-e-ishq then who they'll b? πŸ˜‰

Shaan with zara sheikh, (salman-priyanka) reema with babar ali(john-vidhya)Saud with noor(ayesha takia-akshaye khanna) maumar with nirma(sohail-isha)Javed sheikh with atika odo(anil-juhi)😳

answer them quickly and i will write more after u'll answer them πŸ˜‰

Thnkssssssssssss so much wini... i loved answering them!😳

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ , i like ur topics and polls alot, especialy the fav dish one lol πŸ˜† keep it up!