Man-O-Salwa ,a must watch drama

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

guys i have told u b4 that

man-o-salwa is starting from next friday

may be next week they show its launching prog.,so dont miss it ,its starting from may be 11 may after last episode of bebak

it will come on hum tv in place of bebak on 8:00pm in pakistan, .....the cast of the drama is just awesome ...it includes nauman ejaz,imran abbas,ayesha khan,faisal qureshi,resham,yasir nawaz and many more good artists

so i request nomi plzzzzzz upload that drama for us here and also if its launching prog comes,upload that too

i also want psf members if they r interested to watch that drama ,make requesst to nomi......................

Edited by taurean - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh wow!!!!!!!!!
yessss i wud love to watch it..so please upload it nomi bhai!! 😳
Edited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago
Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well it will be great if Nomi upload the videos.Thanks...
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
You can google video it and see the trailer. Looks promising, so am keeping fingers crossed for the videos.
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Here are the screenshots i took from its promo.. Imran looking veryyy cute.. 😳😳 (sigs from these MUST be made lolz)

Edited by amreen1409 - 17 years ago
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
By the way what does man o salwa mean?
taurean thumbnail
basically its been written on the lines of religious topic its not islamic fiction
but basically umera ahmed said in her novel that as in "QURAN MAJEED" there was a nation jin par man-o-salwa utara gaya
lekin unhono nay ALLAH ka shukr ada nehi kya aur phir ALLAH ne un say ye naimat le li .....isi tarah hum muslamano ko ALLAH ne rizq-e-hilal diya hai khanay k liye lekin hum bhee isay pasand nehi kartay aur kehtay hai k akhir ne hamaray liye sirf rizq-e-hilal kyu rakha hai ,hum dosre zariyo se kyu paisay nehi bana saktay ....so its based on that story ....the interesting thing in the drama is there is only "one" character is positive , and all other characters r negative and thats namuman ejaz character ....imran,and faisal is playing really negative character in it and so is resham .....the whole story revolves around ppl who used to do anything to earn money ....deceives every one ...from their parents to their wives and its just superb ....so u ppl should watch it 😉
saba23 thumbnail
well i wouls love to see it specially imran is there he is so cute 😳 😳 😳
sarahs thumbnail
I would love to watch it too!!!
Xenubia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The story of Man-o-salwa is coming in Khawateen Digest Nowadays and i am following it .. i must say its an EXCELLENT story!!! i dont know abt the drama though