*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys!

Tell me your fav game whether its a indoor or a outdoor game...now i m grown up so i dont really play outside as i used to be. But my fav game used to be "khokhla" . This is a punjabi game...dont know if u guys know it or not.. This is how it goes.. you sing this song

Khokhla chapake jumerat aaaye

jedtraa agey peechay vekhey udhi

shamat aaye jey

you go around in a circle while people sits inside the circle and hide thier faces with thier armsπŸ˜ƒ..so they can't see u... and if they do u hit them with the duppata in your hand and later you put it under them and then you tell them to open thier eyes....whoever finds the duppate will have to run after you till u sits in her place... quite nice game init?

Anyways guys please tell me ur fav game??? it can be ur fav childhood or any other..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tpm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you touch someone and you're it so whoever you touch next is it and then you just run around and try to "tag" someone!
*Fiza* thumbnail
oh i c... sounds lyke a fun game! 😳
SAIRAH123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ludo its fun and umm cant think theres too many lol
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omegosh deres son maaaaaaaaaaany...in the uk it has 2 b hide & seek.board games Monopoly and i love to play black jack (cards game no gambling)....dere woz a outside game called bulldog or sumthin used 2 b laffs...and in pakistan it has 2 b ludo...da one and onli ma mom tries 2 get us 2 play it here 2!! πŸ˜†
*Fiza* thumbnail
oh yeah.. i used to play monopoly..and i always liked to buy "may fair" πŸ˜†
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
in pak..pitho garam..dunno how u say it in english..nd also dodge ball....loved those games ..but now..no one let me play them πŸ˜• πŸ˜•