Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
oh come on guys..instead of criticizing ur new captian..u shuld appreciate him and support him..he hasnt even started his captaincy yet..nd everyone is throwin bad things on him..this is y pak's image is never gud abroad..u shuld all giv him moral support and wish him best of luck..juss like i am wishin himmm...GOOD LUCK MALIK!!! 😊
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumra

hey "Johnandbipahsa" i thin kur talkin abt Shoaib Akhtar cuz he;s the one in drugs and stuff like that while shoaib malik is really nice and good persona who doesnt smore..drink or go to clubss....

and i wanna know ... i read everywhere tht he got married to this indian girl...but the other day in manni;s show Champions(which is quite new and not old at all) he sed that yes it came in papers alot and ppl still beleive im married there but no i will only marry with my mom's pasand...so i think the whole indian girl marriage is fake~~anybody know abt this????

yes, thats very true!... i even saw that episode! shoaib malik even stated that he never got married last year on this show on geo called "match box"... but still such news went around that hes married but he has stated it again........he was about to get married but he never did!... he even said on that show straightforwardly that his parents never really approved them getting married so they never did, so he isnt married!

mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

omg arghh hate him drug dealer he drinks and everything the team will go downhill if eh comes in 🤢

i think ur very much mixing up two different shoaibs!... there is shoaib akthar and shoaib malik, and this one is SHOAIB MALIK... shoaib akthar is the one who has been accussed of such things in the past, NOT shoaib malik... shoaib malik is more of a decent player and a very talented one as well! he has hardly ever been defamed i dont know how u can even state such stuff about him😕, thats really not true!

i wish shoaib malik all the best, and i think everyone shud give him a chance, hes a very good player and hope he proves to be a great leader!! 😊😳

sweet_kuri786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yh i erd abt da match box i realli tot it was tru..well fnx4 tllln me ppl
best wshes 2 shoaib malik cum on ppl appreciate im...Inshallah he'll do gd 4 iz team n country tc bye x
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

heyup true soowie guys i got mixed up with shoiab malik and shoiab khan khan sowwiee to be honest i really dont know who shoiab malik is thats why sowwieee😕

Edited by johnandbipasha - 17 years ago