ATIF ASLAM drunk at a party in OSLO

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
ATIF ASLAM drunk at a party in OSLO [with pictures]
Guys! i have copied this from a pak forum site.... i cannot paste the link as its against the rules so instead i copied wot this girl has posted over there... now i really started to hate atif...😡
Hi people

I was an Atif fan, but after hearing my mates that they saw Atif drunk. I did not believe them, but they said he slept with a norweigan girl aswell after the party at her house (because they knew the girl aswell). This is so lame. I did not believe it. How could Atif do something like that? But people check out these pics now and tell me if they are wrong.

Atif is drinking VODKA there i was told.

What do Atif fans have to say about this now?

ATIF I HATE U. U BROKE MY HEART

Confirmed News
It was just confirmed to me by a few ppl who were at the club that day that Atif indeed was drinking. What drinks we do not know but one user has said it was Orange Vodka.
What atif does in his personal life is non of our concern please REFRAIN from Abusing him

The pics

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
On tv with make-up on...he looks so hot and all but than in these pics he looks ugly as hell!>....i hate him now...especially hate him more for drinkingggg...couldnt he atleast find a paki girl!!... 😡 😡
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 😭 😭 .....how could this be true??? i can't believe this. He used to be my best singer, idk if i could believe this 😕 n 1st he dissapointed me by releasing his doorie album in India, but now this
Edited by raju786 - 17 years ago
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wat is so wondering about it guys 😕 .....why all of u were thinking that he cant do all that.... 😕
i duno wether this is true or not but who cares....
i m a big fan of him and will always be but i dont care wat he do in his personal life........
aur jahaan tak drinking ki baat hai tu lemme tell u one thing........Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan used to drink a lot.....and it is very famous too that he drinks....but nobody started hating him bcoz we all know he was a greatmusician and thats none of our business wat he do in his personal life

and one more thing i also heard that it not true ........and i read that on his official web site i think.........i iwll try to post that topic if i iwll be able to find it ok 😃
so chill now and i thin u shudnt start hating him for that......we know he is doing bad stuff ........but WHO CARES 😕 😃
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wini

wat is so wondering about it guys 😕 .....why all of u were thinking that he cant do all that.... 😕
i m a big fan of him and will always be but i dont care wat he do in his personal life........
aur jahaan tak drinking ki baat hai tu lemme tell u one thing........Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan used to drink a lot.....and it is very famous too that he drinks....but nobody started hating him bcoz we all know he was a greatmusician and thats none of our business wat he do in his personal life

and one more thing i also heard that it not true ........and i read that on his official web site i think.........i iwll try to post that topic if i iwll be able to find it ok 😃
so chill now and i thin u shudnt start hating him for that......we know he is doing bad stuff ........but WHO CARES 😕 😃

that is soo true, i will still be a good fan of him, but now he doesn't set as a very good role model, ne ways plz try to post the official thing, thanks

Edited by raju786 - 15 years ago
XxShahJxX thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree also!! Tell it like it is Wini.. 😆👏

S.Abbas thumbnail
i care about anything i just love him thats all i know and i dont care what he do or dont he is the best and i love him soooooooooooo much
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey i like it......... 😃
bcoz u know jahan star hotay hain wahaan rumours tu hotay hain.........i m not saying its a rumor but ho bhi sakta hai.....who knows
lemme tell th most funny rumour that i heard 2 days ago in an indian news.........they said salman khan is going to marry with kat on april 18 bcoz he wants to marry b ash 😆 .......yeh baat ab mainnay kisi internet article main nahi parhi balkay news main suni hai but i still dont believe this 😆
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh yeah i heard tht news on GEO..i was wonderin y did he decide to marry at the same time ash is getting married..wht a romantic lov story.. 😃
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey i like it......... 😃
bcoz u know jahan star hotay hain wahaan rumours tu hotay hain.........i m not saying its a rumor but ho bhi sakta hai.....who knows
lemme tell th most funny rumour that i heard 2 days ago in an indian news.........they said salman khan is going to marry with kat on april 18 bcoz he wants to marry b ash 😆 .......yeh baat ab mainnay kisi internet article main nahi parhi balkay news main suni hai but i still dont believe this 😆

hey wini!!!!

i think it is a rumour...😳..... as i m even sure if tht girl was lying or not ...she posted those pic so i posted them on here....Dont think too much 😃....who care even if he does... we will always lyke his singing..😳