*~*~*~<VJs>~*~*~*

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys

i found something really interesting today

i have 2 lists of vjs ........one list is the vjs of the musik and the other one is the vjs of mtv or IM

now u have to tell me who r better the mtv ones or the musik ones

the gud thing is i also have their pixπŸ˜‰

List 1:

Mani (maniizm, champions)

Waqar Zaka (LOTE, V.O.T, Xposed)

Ahmad Safdar (just drive)

Zarmina

Faraz (rockon)

Lumia(pick n play)

Natasha (muziq inbox with natasha)

Aliza (roll with fame i think)

Ahmad Tariq (A.T)

Alishba

Waqar

List 2:

Wiqar Ali Khan

Anoushay

Dino

Younus Shahid

Faizan (me myself and faizan)

Mahira

Adnan Malik

Natasha

Ayesha Omar (cats on the couch)

Edited by wini - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h134 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think list 2
i dont really like the vj on the musik but ther shows aint too bad.
Edited by h134 - 17 years ago
wini thumbnail
i luv the vjs of the musik........i think the ones in list 2 r soooo "shoohay"
n not evenn their programms r interesting but the musik have lots of interesting programms.....e.g. maniizm, living on the edge, vdo on trail, music inbox with natasha, n i was just watching the trailor of a new show "xposed" which seems like interesting and it's vjs is waqar so itwill cegud πŸ˜‰
other than that i ❀️❀️❀️maniizm❀️❀️❀️...this is the best show eva....... πŸ˜†
overall i think th muziq is better and their vjs r alsobetter although they r not more glamourus but still they r amazing.... πŸ˜‰
Edited by wini - 17 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
List 2 look weird 😭 , ive seen The musik vjs, but ive never seen the mtv vjs. I like VJ alishba, A.T,n aliza. i hate boring vjs, they have to be really funny to enjoy thier show. But the best Vj of all time is Iram Hassan for the music show "Your choice" on prime tv, its pretty old, but she was sooo funny, n that was the show that i actually watched every time!!
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For me List 1 is better than list 2 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for me its MANNI cuz he's awesome and original in every single show of his and he says wut he thinks not somethign memorized from the script....then after him i wud go for Lumia even tho she talks sooooo much...and sometimes its really annoying.,....
sibga thumbnail
hmm all is doing oki work not to good just oki...
so all is good ! :-)
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i havent seen a show of the vjs on mtv..but ive seen plenty of the muzic vjs and i think they try 2 hard laugh at silly things..make silly jokes....and i personally dnt think they know much about presenting
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i like natasha.........shes funny πŸ˜›
wini thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumra

for me its MANNI cuz he's awesome and original in every single show of his and he says wut he thinks not somethign memorized from the script....then after him i wud go for Lumia even tho she talks sooooo much...and sometimes its really annoying.,....

thats right man.............MANI rox............i know he always criticise.......but sometimes we also know he's kidding but sometimes woh jin cheezoon par criticise karta hai woh sach bhi tu hotein hain...............for example in the last episode of maniizm he was criticising on nirma......bcoz she said "last time i bought a gown from harrods of 45000 pounds" so he was saying 45000 pound r almost 45 lakhs ruppees πŸ˜•......so she just bouhgt a gown of 45 lakhsπŸ˜•............so i think they all shud criticise on that kind of stuff......and those who thinks they r just lieing and criticising on wrong stuff they must watch video on trail of waqar zaka..........bcoz in that show they pick a music vdo and ask pl about that vdo ..........n ppl also do the same thing...."criticize"πŸ˜ƒ