Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yes amreen baji, you are right.... these old dramas... i have watched them too.... i am from amritsar (india punjab) and we never needed any cable to watch paki TV... PTV used to come just with the regular antenna.... and we never watched indian TV other than rangoli, chitrahar or some films.... we always watched PTV dramas, every morning we watched the cartoons and that program where a painter used to teach how to paint and a short drama in the mornings where an old guy used to ask "main boloon ke na boloon---bolo bolo"and news in the mornings and evenings... i dont remember that news reader's name, ,but she used to hold the pen of same color as her dress. wow!!!! those childhood memories.....
Edited by sonu98 - 17 years ago
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uhhhhhhhhhh.. there are so many dramas that bring back the good old memories... Bandhan and yai zindagi the bestest!!!
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Band darwazey (unbelievably depressing), Tum Hi To Ho, Na Jana kya ho gaya, DHOOP KINAREY (LOVE IT!)
djalia thumbnail
i watnt to like watching lahasil .yonhi kabi kabi
thanks