treat for u .ask imran abbas anything

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys

i said it maximum times that imran abbas is really sweet

recently i asked some questions to him on orkut and he answered so i thought to share it with u guys and i also want his fans that if they want to ask him something post here ur questions and i will ask him

i think agar mood me hua tu answer kar dega

guys i m adding some more answers of imran ,so enjoy........

Apr 17(21 hours ago)
app kie cat ka name masti khan kio hae..

Imran
1:51 pm(6 hours ago)
Hi everyone specially Furyal, Saba, Sadiya, Pharee, Asad, Sanam and Fizzy.
Here r the answers accordingly,
Furyal we r still making good dramas but people r too busy to watch Paki channels and switched over to other intl. channels. Plz support our channels and appreciate gud things too.
Saba ! Sultana Apa and Rana sheikh introduced me in acting and i giv all credit to them of wat i am today..i worked with Sultana Siddiqui many times under her production like Love Marriage, koi lumha gulab ho, Do pal, Mano salwa etc. Rana apa works n special projects now and i will definitely work with her if she ever calls me in future.. My character in Mano Salwa is the middle class boy then he goes to Australia and becomes negative and decieves his wife.
Pharee i m in a relationship and my first crush was in my early teens,(after my teacher) ;)
Sonia what do u think how old i am? My height is 6 feet.
Asad i'll try to display my childhood pic soon. I m using "tea tree" shampoo which i bought from sydney. Its by a company "Redwin",i dont think u can get it here in Pakistan. My trimmer is made by "Braun".
Sanam i am an architect, a painter, a singer,i love music,readina and sleeping. I prefer spending time with my family in Pakistan coz i travel alot and barely get time to sit with my family. Black is one of my all time fav. colours. I prefer eating light, nn spicy food and love italian cuisine. I m trying to switch over my career coz i love architecture and while in showbiz u cant practice since its a very demanding profession. I prefer listening music of my own region but dont even dislike gud english songs too.
Fizzy u just see him once and u'll find out why is he named "musti khan" :)

so go ahead

there are some questions and his answer..........enjoy

showing 1-5 of 5 first | < previous | next > | last

s@diy@
Apr 12(1 day ago)
questions for imran abbas.plz imran reply
hi imran
i have many questions which i wanted to ask u ,actually me and my 7 cousins ,who r ur big fans, we all wanted u to reply
so if u dont mind plzzz answer our questions

1.imran i have heard that u were painter b4 but then u left it .
can i ask why ...and what was ur medium in painting and would u continue it in future after leaving showbiz[as u mentioned in one of ur interview]

2 yes my second question is y u leaving showbiz

3. r u getting marriage ? .....heheh dont be angry hah its just a question

4 .well plzz tell inspite of the fact that pakistani dramas r better than indian dramas y u choose to work in indian soaps ,dont u think a talented actor like u ,should not work in project like these

5.when can we see ur movies , u said u r about to work in indian movies....so r u working on it or its postponded now

6 [oh god u would b thinking so much questions] well i heard u r doing ispr project is it serial or telefilm

well imran its a humble request plzzzzz answer my questions and yes when can we see u in interview progs
< method=post>< name=POST_TOKEN = value=42FE1DA59C9A4DFF85EF493BE459322A>< name=signature = value=TdBVFbzEqUaxl1oithSmfy31Oug=> < name=commId = value=1221261> < name=topicId = value=2526073292088103747> < name=messageId = value=2526073292088103747>
delete
</>

Imran
Apr 13(13 hours ago)
Answers to your questions
It was so difficult to connect to u b4 but thanx to my cell phone, now i'm connected most of the time even when i am at the shoots.I enjoy reading scraps and interacting with my fans instead of wasting time with costars during breaks between the shots.;)
Here I am with the answers, u asked about painting..yes i am an artist and my medium is charcol,pencil,crayon and pastels..i dont want to earn from my paintings so far,cant talk about future.. You asked why am i leaving showbiz, I am not leaving showbiz immediately but yes i'm planning to quit it in a years time,lets see.. And i m not getting married in this year atleast yar. You asked why i chose indian soap,i believe in experimenting and rediscovering myself..india is a big industry and there is no harm in experiencing new market,new people and there style of work.. Yes,i'v been aproached by many indian directors/film makers but i m still waiting for better production than what i'v been offered so far.. My ISPR's serial "Wilco" is still underproduction. i will try to upload sum pics of my shoot soon in my account..anything else?
Edited by taurean - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

biatchali thumbnail
wow..thank you 4 sharing...he dnt seem 2 bad...ask him does he check his myspace acount...coz i messaged him on dat months ago he still aint replyed 😭
taurean thumbnail
hheheeheheh biatchali
i also messeged him alot of times and he necer answered
actually he already said in his profile that its almost impossible for him to answer the personal mails and messagest so is baat k umeed mat rakho k wo personally reply kare ga
but yes if u want to ask him any question then i will forward to him waisey us nay bohat jaldi reply kar diya
recently he said to his frnd that ppl r anticipating his age wrong as he is 28 or 30 he said he is 26 and not above that .....hehehe
taurean thumbnail
one thing more i m so glad k wo abhi shaadi nehi kar raha
thanx god meri shaadi ho jaye phir beshak kar le 😉
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks ya!!!! Can ou tell Imran that I LOVE HIM!!!
taurean thumbnail
yes i will tell him then he will say u same here i love u too....heehe
😆 yaar koi sawal hee pooch lo
biatchali thumbnail
well ask him 2 plz plz check his myspace :D and erm...what does he fink of ahsan khan..????...erm erm...and erm..il get bck 2 u wid more ...cnt fink of ne rite now 😕
saba23 thumbnail
wow thanks foe sharing this with...is so nice him...
tpm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx i would ask
imran....why r u so hott!!!!
taurean thumbnail
guys today i have added some more answers of imran
see on page 1 at first thread
so enjoy 😉